Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (voiceless, 1 invisible), 82 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443097 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#411982 - 10/02/12 11:50 AM Re: I Don't Know How to Begin [Re: Ginger37]
Ginger37 Offline

Just had a huge melt down. H was here and just let me cry it out on his shoulder.

I think I am a little more than overwhelmed.

I feel better. But just on overload.

#411985 - 10/02/12 12:05 PM Re: I Don't Know How to Begin [Re: Ginger37]
Robert1000 Offline

Good luck. Take it easy, Ginger. Sometimes I have to check off this forum for a couple days or a week or something. It can be healing to be here, but it can definitely be overwhelming.

Does your husband post here? Please tell him that I wish him peace and healing. It's a fucking hard road we're on. I'm not saying it's impossible. It's not. But it fucking hurts. And it's damn hard. Sometimes worse than others. And you're on a damn hard road, too.

Bob

#412110 - 10/03/12 08:35 PM Re: I Don't Know How to Begin [Re: Ginger37]
Ginger37 Offline

Yes, he does post here. He posts under the name WVGuy. He actually is the one who referred me here, especially since I can see that I have enabled him along the way.

It is damn hard thats for sure. Its been hard for me to be able to stand my ground.

He does say that he is going out of state to his parents house this coming weekend after he explains to his daughter that he won't be here for a while. That is where he is going to be starting into therapy or counseling, whatever course of action that he decides upon. I think its far past time.

He walked off his job the other day. This is one of those behaviors that he's either going to chose to do or he's not.

I'm glad he is going to his parents. (well one parent one step parent technically.) I think he will be much better off if he can focus on himself rather than our situation and I can focus on me rather than our situation, and we can both take a breath and maybe get a little clarity.

#412224 - 10/05/12 12:02 AM Re: I Don't Know How to Begin [Re: Ginger37]
Ginger37 Offline

Things were very emotional again this morning.

I am seriously starting to wonder if he waits until the days when I have to go to work, because yesterday I was off work and he never had an issue all day long. Then this morning he was up in the wee hours of the morning, upset, and we spent the whole afternoon til it was time for me to get ready for work in tears.

All I know is, I just don't know if I can take this from here on out. I am hoping that once he goes and starts into counseling or therapy that he will see that this is a process that is going to take time.

And I need it too. I just don't mean him. Theres still alot of things I am very angry about.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.