Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, wdmkr, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 54 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438309 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#410095 - 09/14/12 10:14 AM Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams
F.A. Offline

Loc: United States
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is preparing to execute CSA Survivor Terrance “Terry” Williams on October 3, 2012, in spite of staunch opposition to his execution from the victim’s widow, five jurors from trial, child advocates, former prosecutors and judges, faith leaders, mental health professionals, law professors and others. See the story and how you can help here CSA Fresno

To be sick is to be fragmented. To be healed is to become whole, and to become whole one must be in harmony with family, friends, and nature" -Navajo-
Blog: http://csafresno.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/CSAFresno
My Story: http://tinyurl.com/78upvvu

#410108 - 09/14/12 02:47 PM Re: Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams [Re: F.A.]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
This is so terrible story, I don't know what to tell on all this frown
I hope some positive outcome will happen frown

#410121 - 09/14/12 05:18 PM Re: Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams [Re: peroperic2009]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA

#410326 - 09/16/12 08:08 PM Re: Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams [Re: F.A.]
jls Offline

I think you'd find alot of survivors in prisons everywhere but for me when it comes to the death penalty it is beside the point. It is just wrong on so many levels, first and foremost that state sanctioned murder (even of sexual abusers) degrades everyone's human rights. If one is a believer in God there is also an argument to be made that the state does not have the right to take what it did not give us, which is life. Governments or states can give liberty and therefore has the right to take that away when need be but not someone's life. I believe that to be up to God alone.

#411716 - 09/28/12 09:20 PM Re: Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams [Re: F.A.]
didi Offline

Loc: USA

#411804 - 09/30/12 01:17 AM Re: Pennsylvania to execute CSA survivor Williams [Re: F.A.]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I am opposed to "the state," any "state," taking a life in reaction to a crime. I hold no (less than zero) opposition to a CSA victim or his/her loved-ones taking the matter into their own hands if they feel they need to do so, as "States" regularly fail us. And yes, I do believe that fully.

CSA is a special crime that courts and society have proven for centuries that they cannot and will not handle properly.

PA makes me sick. I wish the apathy walls would allow us all to flash-mob the right locations...pitchforks and torches in-hand. This is no passive issues that can wait for hand-wringers and "hopefuls."

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.