Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, Shockwave, 86), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63208 Topics
441981 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#411771 - 09/29/12 03:54 PM I hope I don't wake up tomorrow
Kentcountyguy Offline

Loc: Moncton, NB Canada
I don't know why I'm writing on here. Was abused by a boss and a pastor in my teens and it's all coming back to kick me in the balls right now. It happened in the late 80's in Riverview and Moncton, NB Canada if anyone on here is from the area.

Just wanted to say hi I guess

#411772 - 09/29/12 04:00 PM Re: I hope I don't wake up tomorrow [Re: Kentcountyguy]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
I have definitely felt like this before. Just wanted to never wake up. Sorry you went thru this and hoping you get to feeling better. Best in healing. You are not alone
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#411779 - 09/29/12 04:54 PM Re: I hope I don't wake up tomorrow [Re: Kentcountyguy]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Hi Kent,

This is a community of men who have been kicked HARD in the balls. Posting publicly is a courageous first step toward recovery. You did it because you need to deal with the effects of the abuse in your life, and heal. Keep posting and keep listening. There's a life waiting for you as a whole healthy man and its within your power to get there.

Gary
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#411891 - 10/01/12 08:45 AM Re: I hope I don't wake up tomorrow [Re: Kentcountyguy]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Hi back at you.

One little step at a time. The wounds from what happened can be healed even if they seem overwhelming and utterly impassable.

Keep talking and sharing. Every little bit put out there is a little bit less you have to carry.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.