Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (WriterKeith, don64, peroperic2009, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63184 Topics
441808 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#411726 - 09/29/12 12:23 AM Dissocaition and Sexual Identity *Triggers*
seikei Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by seikei (10/29/12 01:46 AM)

#411731 - 09/29/12 02:24 AM . [Re: seikei]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 09:36 PM)

#411740 - 09/29/12 05:20 AM . [Re: seikei]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 09:36 PM)

#411742 - 09/29/12 08:01 AM Re: Dissocaition and Sexual Identity *Triggers* [Re: seikei]
peroperic2009 Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey seikei,
I don't know about dissociation but please take it easy and be careful. Experimenting in such way about own sexuality I guess will not help you much but rather will bring more confusing feelings frown
Your story reminded me on time when I was sexual with my own brother. We were ashamed and never spoke about it in advance (nor later), we have never enough time so it was always sudden unplanned action. Occasionally internal excitement grew so much forcing us both to be sexual with each other and after we done it we would come back to reality and tried to be as normal as possible like something so terrible never happened. True is completely different, we were abused and regularly we tried to relive our abuse later, we thought that we are experimenting but we acted out driven by compulsion...
Please slow down a little bit. I don't know details of your story, but it could be that many things in your life that seems that bother you like this one particular situation could been connected deeply with your past. Please search for your answers by talking to us and sharing more. There are many books and articles that could be helpful and please try to stay away from risky behavior that won't bring anything good...

Pero

#411760 - 09/29/12 12:24 PM Re: Dissocaition and Sexual Identity *Triggers* [Re: seikei]
Casmir213 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northeast, USA
Hi aeikei,

You mentioned that you went out of town and had this experience. Could it be that your not being in your everyday environment released some inhibitions that you maybe find unacceptable in everyday life? Or perhaps you felt you had to go away from influence of the social context in which you live your everyday life for another reason? I would imagine that if you were motivated to hide, in some sense, what you did by going out of town, that this could be responsible for the negative feelings during and after. Not sure if this is the case. Let me say that I don't feel that what you did was wrong or bad in anyway. It matters how you feel about it though.

Just my two cents,

Caz

WoR Alumnus - Hope Springs, OH, October 2009

My avatar is the farmhouse at the Hope Spring, OH WoR. It's a nice place.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.