Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
4 registered (finallyhere, don64, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443143 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#411571 - 09/27/12 06:10 PM Re: Anger [Re: northernflicker]
northernflicker Offline

Thanks country. The frustration has passed for now. Unfortunately it doesn't matter at this poi t because I decided that I cannot have my husband in my life in any way at all if my needs aren't being met. As it stands right now I expect him to file for divorce as soon as possible. The unresolved issues just crop up from time to time, and this is a big one for me.

I hope you're well country.

#411658 - 09/28/12 09:53 AM Re: Anger [Re: northernflicker]
patientlywaiting Offline

Loc: New York
Northern,
I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of this. I can relate as my relationship with my partner came to an abrupt end almost 2 months ago. His behavior sounds like it was similar to your husband's. He also failed to recognize the significant impact that the CSA had on his relationships. I hope that you have sought the services of a therapist. I started seeing one in late May to help cope with the issues that had been coming up in our relationship. I continue to see her now to help deal with the breakup.
My most helpful piece of advice is to take the time and energy you used to focus on your relationship with you husband and use it for yourself. Rediscover the things you love and nurture yourself. Be well.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.