Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (manipulated, Suwanee, wearytraveler, gatoonfanatic), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64027 Topics
446820 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#411792 - 09/29/12 10:46 PM * [Re: Country]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/29/13 12:22 PM)

#411824 - 09/30/12 10:52 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Do y'all attend a service Gary ? Is there a pastor or leader who instructs? Just curious
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#411852 - 09/30/12 05:49 PM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
Country Offline

We had Hillsong United at our church this weekend. They are a Christian group from Australia. They led worship service this morning. I loved it an they are great but I still missed our praise team. We had an awesome gospel inspired service. Talking about the Holy Spirit.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#411926 - 10/01/12 06:34 PM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
I think this is a good idea Country. Im down for learning about others faiths. I feel in a lot of ways like I'm re-learning all about what life is supposed to be really, not what I was taught. I am betting this can be another way we can help each other. Since I'm starting T again, I may as well add to my learning curve here too since the earliest I can get started in school is January.

#411949 - 10/02/12 12:51 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I think we can all learn from one another in a good way. That is my hope anyway.

#411957 - 10/02/12 04:26 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Country please count me in. I look at Spirituality like a piano keyboard. Everyone brings different keys and when we can put them together then it is possible to play some beautiful music together. When can we all get together? Mike

#411964 - 10/02/12 06:37 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
hey guys count on me too, I'm coming from religiously mixed family (Catholic and Orthodox) and I was raised in country with a lot of Islam influences plus atheists are everywhere because of past relating to communism... Many things mixed in one just as every one of us smile

#412048 - 10/03/12 01:26 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I know that we make worship differently and have different beliefs but one common thing that I would beliew we all share is to love one another and respect one another. I am at a point where I am wanting to learn. I am no bible scholar by any means. I would love to learn different aspects or stories. No matter the denomination or religion. So share bible stories or whatever you feel like sharing.

#412049 - 10/03/12 01:29 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Anyone or anything can lead. A donkey / horse can lead a wagon. A cow can lead a plow. The one steering these has the control. Who is steering us. Let God have the wheel. You may think you are in the lead to only find the devil has the reigns. I rebuke satan from our life in the name of Jesus.

If you don't follow God then I guess put whom or whatever you follow where you see God

#412060 - 10/03/12 06:53 AM Re: Open dialogue.. No getting mad or offended [Re: Country]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

But.... what if someone worships satan.... you've just rebuked them right out of this conversation.....

;-)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.