Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63166 Topics
441714 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#411330 - 09/25/12 12:43 AM Epidemic of Abducted Children in India
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
More than 90,000 children missing per year in India.

There are several articles:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia...54e1_story.html

Originally Posted By: Washington Post

Kidnapping represents just the tip of the iceberg of a vast child-trafficking industry in India. Many young children are sold by their parents or enticed from them with the promise that they will be looked after

New York Times:
http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/timestopics/subjects/h/human_trafficking/index.html

Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120924/NEWS04/309249947/-1/NEWS09

Originally Posted By: Fort Wayne Journal Gazette

In recent weeks, footage from surveillance cameras a new phenomenon in modern India has been repeatedly broadcast on television here, showing infants being brazenly snatched from train stations and hospital lobbies as parents slept nearby.

UK Guardian: (includes a video of large number of rescued boys)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/video/2012/aug/04/indian-trafficking-children-slavery-video

Puffer

#411592 - 09/27/12 10:03 PM Re: Epidemic of Abducted Children in India [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Garbage economy.
Lack of regard for children.
Sick bastards with sick appetites for children.
A sick society that actively-ignores.
A government that could not give two bird-turds about kids.

Are they sure its only 90,000 missing per year?

Hmm....BTW: proportional math by population....we probably are not far behind them.

By cultural elements (thinking the NFL blown-calls are even ONE MICRON important), we are already there.

Still's Globs

New Video

#411606 - 09/27/12 10:49 PM Re: Epidemic of Abducted Children in India [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I think those observations are correct.

When I was in graduate school I talked sometimes to another student from Pakistan. If he returned as I assume he did, then he would be one of the elite from his country. So he talked to me quite frankly that the lower class people in his country were just worthless slime (not his exact word but the implication is on target).

Now the tragic thing is that, with all of the interviews and such going on about the candidates for our leadership, I heard some talk in the same way about the 'common' (not his word) people of USA. Just worthless slime. They need to be 'controlled'. They have money and they have power. They can abuse all they want and no one can get to them (they think).

Puffer

#411660 - 09/28/12 11:00 AM Re: Epidemic of Abducted Children in India [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Well....my CSA privacy and justice were entirely perverted (bad word choice maybe) in Divorce Court. I mean, who in God's name allows a stolen journal that was ill-copied (redacting all positive items)? The judges comments were heinous.

I knew a large-sailboat owner who had a tradition of saying "I wonder what the poor people are doing today," every time he went out sailing.

"Commoners" exist in numerous modes and theaters.

Obama & Co., and Iran's Imadinnerjacket are not commoners...just like Nero.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.