Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (focusedbody, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63211 Topics
441999 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#410597 - 09/19/12 05:16 AM StandUp for Kids founder arrested (Aurora, CO)
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Sounds like another Sandusky Second Mile. At least this link doesn't have triggering details.

StandUp for Kids Founder Charged With Child Sex Assault

#410598 - 09/19/12 05:20 AM Re: StandUp for Kids founder arrested (Aurora, CO) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Oh my, it seems like predators are all always around those in need frown

#410611 - 09/19/12 09:31 AM Re: StandUp for Kids founder arrested (Aurora, CO) [Re: Lancer]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Throw me into the pit with those kids' spent souls. I'll finally be home!

Humans have a propensity to evil, and its being exercised regularly and ingeniously...deviously. The devious con-job they perpetrate on children....add "children knocked-down in life," add "completely vulnerable by no choice of their own."

Scum like this devours the lives of children who raise their hand upward for the hero to pull them from the pit of misery and death...only to be a meal and shat-out back into the pit of complete disregard and invisibility.

What ingenious and brave men are these! They scurry to gather the cherub like white-trash gathering cash at an armored-car rollover. They are sick-making, and deserve to be kept alive for as long as possible in their prison.

Apologists be damned...and I am deadly serious about that!

Mourners for the perpetrator; shut-up!

Don't tell us of reform, else I'll re form YOU.

Don't seek exception for past's greater-good done. Satan's attorneys are already damned by virtue of their work and own that argument for the court.

If the creature is a hero, he's a hero to fools and only damn fools! And fools be damned!

There exists no more complex and deadly infection of homo-sapiens than that of the scheming and supposed rescuer of babies. There exists no weaker populous than the apathetic who let the schemer continue to act.

The society that allows the desperate child to grow in numbers is sick and damned as well. it matters not who we elect, what the dollar or Dow does. Any nation that worships the gold more than its golden children ought never be.

Come Armageddon! We ARE that nation.

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.