Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 48 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438122 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#410543 - 09/18/12 04:07 PM Re: Hello, My Name Is Chris [Re: FatChris]
FatChris Offline

Thanks for the welcome guys.

#410544 - 09/18/12 04:29 PM Re: Hello, My Name Is Chris [Re: FatChris]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome Chris. I kept my secret for 42 years so you are way ahead of me. Don't turn back. The only way out is thru it.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb."
Pink Floyd

#411192 - 09/23/12 11:59 PM Re: Hello, My Name Is Chris [Re: FatChris]
tjp42588 Offline

Loc: Detroit MI
Hi Chris, my name is Tom. I am kind of in the same situation. However, I told my wife in a heated argument. For the past week or so, I have been down about what happened to me. I do not know why it has been affecting me this bad lately, but after 15 years, here I am struggling with it. I still have not said it out loud. My wife had to guess what happened. I could not bring myself to physically say it. I can type it, but not have it come out of my mouth. After telling her, which was only 3 days ago, I am not in constant worry and fear and shock, and so many other feelings. It has gotten easier to be around her, but it is still hard. As one of the posters said, when you tell someone, you make it "real" that is exactly what happened to me. I hope I do not scare you by telling you this, because in just 3 days, it is easier to deal with. Stil hell, but a little easier. I commend you on posting what you did. I think that if my wife would not have pushed me to the point of telling her, I would have kept it a secret forever. So by you coming here and speaking without having that fire that makes you, I think is great. I hope that we both can get some relief from this, and we can go on to live our lives to best of our ability. Take care, and if you ever want to talk feel free to message me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.