Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (finallyhere, Bluedogone, aniceguy), 19 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443150 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#41049 - 05/16/01 12:13 PM I'm new here, and glad I found it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just to say that I am trying to come to terms with what happened to me when I was 13. I am now 39 and trying to sort myself out with counselling. It certainly helps, and I have reached the stage where I am considering involving the police, thru the right channels.

#41050 - 05/17/01 09:47 AM Re: I'm new here, and glad I found it
mzanghe Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado, USA
Hi!
I stop by here often and have learned alot. I hope you get as much from here as I have, if you want to talk feel free to send me an email. I spent about five years in counseling and it helped me alot. Part of that time was spent in a survivors group and that helped tremendously!
Mark

#41051 - 05/17/01 11:09 AM Re: I'm new here, and glad I found it
thunderbolt Offline

Loc: mi
i stoped here and have stayed for a little longer for some reason , i have been useing some of the good things i have seem here and allso talking to my counciler both have a great help, im curantly stalledout with the feeling thing i have built one huge wall there and it may take a while to climb, i hope to find a latter here.

#41052 - 05/17/01 11:39 AM Re: I'm new here, and glad I found it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks guys for your messages...Mark, I've sent you a private email. I hope to drop by a lot, and I wish that a) I'd tried to deal seriously with this sooner and b) I'd found this site a couple of months ago when I didn't know where to turn.

Mark567

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.