Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443149 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#409979 - 09/12/12 10:03 PM X Factor
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

I am watching X Factor and this young woman who was bullied was trying out. She broke my heart--she was bullied and her song--you could feel her pain in the words and emotions. I cried and cheered her at the same time. To be able to talk and let her emotions come into her song brought me to a place of my abuse as well as the pain of being spat on, laughed at and being pushed from the family table, grease thrown on me and so much more--bullying is so prevalent in society from children to families--if parent do not stick together and encourage bullying they are not only destroying the other parent but also the child because they are encouraging such behavior. I have lived it and also anyone who encourages or turns a blind eye to CSA or any abuse are destroying a life. I hope this young woman moves forward and lets the world know bullying (which is abuse) will not be tolerated or accepted. I was very pleased with Simon Cowell and his accolades for this brave young woman as with Demi Lovato a strong anti bully advocate and the two other judges. Maybe the world will feel the pain of bullying (abuse) in her songs and words.

I am so proud of this young woman.

#409981 - 09/12/12 10:13 PM Re: X Factor [Re: KMCINVA]
Randy65 Offline

Loc: Jonesboro, Arkansas
Very courageous story KMCINVA. Just think of all the people she affected and helped in just being brave. So proud for her.
Thanks for sharing,
Randy

My Story of CSA: The Day God Entered My Heart
http://youtu.be/vpCWEp6u9zM

My Story of CSA: "Flashbacks" (Trigger Caution)
http://youtu.be/xLd5Fe-MxVM

#410002 - 09/13/12 01:56 AM Re: X Factor [Re: KMCINVA]
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Her name was Jillian Jensen, I saw that too. It was the most inspiring thing I've ever seen. I felt the pain in her voice while she was singing, it was incredible. I cried too, it was heart wrenching and I could relate so well on such a personal level. Music is the only thing sometimes for me, music speaks to me like nothing else. And to hear her sing with such raw emotion, I felt her pain. Words cannot describe it, it's the single most inspiring experience I can remember.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.