I am not trying to judge or belittle anyone.. I really dont want to get into a hostile debate about it either... I dont mind atepping on a few toes tho..

I have seen people post that there is no God or they don't believe in Him because they went thru something terrible and God didnt help them.. Well I am gonna break it down for ya the best way I know how. This is just my opinion and thoughts about it.

Problems occur to the just and the unjust.
God is not a magic lamp that you just get out in time of trouble.
It is free will and God will protect his people if that is His will.
God was obviously not truly present in our perps.
Submitt your life to Him. The good and the bad and pray to Him for his will to be done in your life. Let Him show you that he is the Great Comforter.
God does not hear sinners prayers except for the prayer of salvation. As a child before the age of accountability we (or I as a Christian) just have to believe that just as the Bible says " it rains on the just and the unjust ".
When you see a huge building do you automatically start thinking about who created it or designed it? When you drink a Coke do you think about where it was bottled or who created the bottle? Usually not , you just know that someone created it. For every creation there is a Creator. God is the Creator. There is no evolution from apes to us. If that were the case then apes would still be turning into humans.
It is natural when we get depressed or hurt to blame. God will still come into your life even if you have rejected Him before. For anyone who reads tho and maybe on the fence about God then I welcome you to watch a Sunday service from my pastor this Sunday. www.churchofthehighlands.com for times. There are 3 services on Sunday with live praise and worship before the message from an awesome worship team. Please go to that site. There will be a powerful message waiting for you.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her