Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442120 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#409797 - 09/11/12 04:11 AM ‎'YOU'RE A CULT OF EVIL!! (My Hate Poem)
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
‎'YOU'RE A CULT OF EVIL!! (My Hate Poem)

"I know there will be a lot of you will be shocked by this poem, But I wanted people to know what this Church, this Cult of Evil did too children like me, and I curse then on behalf of all victims everywhere".

"You have destroyed our childhoods", "And you have taken away our sweet innocence", "May your downfall come quickly, and may all the evil paedophiles burn in Hell forever!!!!

"The worst thing I did in your Eyes is too study into your Religion, for this is what I discovered, this is my result".
"Your Church is not Christian, Your Church does not follow the laws of the Bible. It is an Evil Cult!!

"Many of your Followers are shocked by what I say!, "It's not true! They shout. "But believe what I'm saying", "Open up your eyes to the truth,each and everyone!, "Millions of you have been deceived for years by this Cult's un-truths, by it's Lies!!
"But now listen to the ones who have left this Cult, Who have found out the truth", "Please listen to their pleas, Listen to their cries!!

"You took the bread and the Wine, You said God gave you alone a holy gift divine!!
"A priest of Rome at anytime can demand, can command by the words of a human man, bring down Jesus from God's right hand and his body and Blood changed into this bread and Wine!!

"You took the woman Mary the Mother of God's Son!!
"You hold her aloft and call her Queen of heaven! One greater than Jesus! "But this is against God's holy word. "You have brain-washed millions by this, you have committed sin, "This is what you've done!!

"You worship the statues and the saints, you hail them greater than God!!
"But in the Bible is is written, "No God's before me!!, "This is the law!!!

"Your Leader, this man called the Pope tells everyone that he speaks for God, that he can do no wrong for he's Infallible!!
"But you sheep are all so wrong, Brain-washed by this Cult of evil!, Believing its lies!, You are so gullible!!

"Your so-called men and women of-god within your Cult destroyed the lives of girls and boys, their sweet innocence you have defiled!!
"By every means possible you covered up their evil deeds, from the law you've protected the evil paedophile !!!

"Religious abuse what's their excuse! "Holy priest or unholy beast ? (swept under their robes )!"They sin in gods name! "They're the ones to blame!! .
"Its their shame! "They and their tainted robes belong on the wall of shame!!

"Satan is your true leader!, Not God! Satan has taken over your religion, your Church! and called it, his home!!
"Your Church is now corrupt, evil within evil!, This Cult of Evil,this Church of Rome!!.

Bla.

#409813 - 09/11/12 09:26 AM Re: ‎'YOU'RE A CULT OF EVIL!! (My Hate Poem) [Re: bla]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
not Bla but RIGHT ON THE MONEY !!!
good stuff
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#409833 - 09/11/12 12:33 PM Re: ‎'YOU'RE A CULT OF EVIL!! (My Hate Poem) [Re: bla]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 08:38 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.