Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (motoman, takingitslow, highflight, lukehorace, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445463 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#408008 - 08/26/12 03:50 PM What a day.. My Sunday experience
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
What a praise a worship service today at my church. Followed up by an awesome message, the last in a 4 part series on " Teach me to pray". I thank God for Pastor Chris and pray for him as we go into September. There were over 200 people get saved today. What a joyous day. I pray that everyone can have a revival sweep thru their lives as when that trumpet sounds that we may all be called up. Our Pastor just released a book that will be available soon alled " Fresh Air" I encourage all to get a copy. He is a great Pastor and good at getting points across and relating them to everyday life.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#408036 - 08/26/12 09:49 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Job121 Offline

Awesome Country.

Missed service today due to kids being sick. That's an impressive number of the amount of people getting saved. Sounds like God is working in your church.

Edited by Job121 (08/26/12 09:49 PM)

#408037 - 08/26/12 09:53 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

He is moving in our church Job. We have a huge membership and it is getting bigger and stronger..Thanks and sorry to hear about the little ones being sick.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#408038 - 08/26/12 09:55 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Job, If u have a smartphone then download the Church of the Highlands app for free and you can watch it live or later from home. The wife and I have a smart TV and we stayed home one Sunday an watched the service from home. They also have a web site where you can watch from a laptop or PC.

#408489 - 08/30/12 10:44 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Job121 Offline

Country, thanks for the app recommendation. Kid's are back to normal... and with high energy!

#408492 - 08/30/12 11:07 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Anytime Job. Glad they are better.

#408716 - 09/02/12 06:40 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

We are starting a new 4 week series next Sunday. I encourage everyone to watch it. There is a smart phone app as I stated on the other thread also u can watch online. It will change your life. It is no accident you read this post. I love my church but I love God more. I pray this for everyone.

#408856 - 09/04/12 12:44 AM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Ok. This happened today, Monday, but it led me to think of a Sunday experience from a week ago. We had a 4 part message series on praying. It was where our Pastor teaches is how to pray and it has been wonderful. Well at the end of the message he said he had some of those little bracelets for us that say " Pray First". It was to remind us to pray first before everything. I was like " wow". That is powerful. Well back to what happened. The wife and I left for the hunting club Sunday night and got up this morning and went exploring. We have a new jacked up golf cart built for hunting that we where wanting to try out also. Well when we left the house Sunday I felt like a turd because I lefty wedding ring at home but I had my pray first bracelet. Well we left out from the club and we were looking for some good spots to hang stands and I was walking back to the cart and my wife when there it was. A huge 4 1/2 foot timber rattler right there in front of me. WOW. I was shaking as told my wife to bring me the 22 rifle we carried with us. I could barely load it. I was shaking so bad. I mean I had just almost stepped up on to a rattler. Well I shot it and killed it then got a big limb ad carries it back to the bush hogged road and laid it up on the cart. Then I grabbed it being te neck and held it up for the wife to get pictures. When I looked at the picture my eyes were drawn to the pray first bracelet. As I said this to my wife she said when we got our stuff out this morning and were getting ready to go out I seen my bracelet and I prayed first. She prayed for our safety and for her not to be miserable while we rode and looked. All I could do was praise God as we left. What an impact my pastor has had on my life and my wife's life. Pray first.

#408962 - 09/04/12 08:23 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I am ready for Sunday service. I am excited about it.

#409614 - 09/09/12 05:15 PM Re: What a day.. My Sunday experience [Re: Country]
Country Offline

What an awesome message on the Gospel today. Our pastor has a great way of getting his point across. Alot of content in the message. I hope everyone had a great service today as well.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.