Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, JW1230, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447583 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#409376 - 09/07/12 12:11 PM Best News Ever (sorta)
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
After years of difficulty in buying/obtaining my meds, I've finally secured Medicare Part D.

For two years, I was told I did not qualify for it. Told-so by Soc Sec peeps and Medicare. Turns out, many such peeps were wrong.

My meds are about $2500/month right now. Part D is gonna be wicked awesome! I get my first Part D meds today!

#409386 - 09/07/12 01:02 PM Re: Best News Ever (sorta) [Re: Still]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
Rob, that is great news! I am sure that is a big relief to you.

Dan

#409420 - 09/07/12 05:51 PM Re: Best News Ever (sorta) [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
OK...nothing could FK up on the first use of anything. And there's NO WAY Walmart is gonna fk up anything, right?

Yesterday I gave them all my med bottles to use for refilling. Effexor and Welbutrin were two that were filled by some back-woods, stand-alone pharm in Maine. The refills were stated on the scrip sheets i gave to them. I told Walmart they would need to call that stand-alone pharmacy by 3:00pm....cuz its Maine...and that's the way Maine is.

So I blasted over to Walmart today to get all the refills: "Uh...donde esta mi Effexor, y mi Welbutrin?" Que? "Where the fuk is my EFFEXOR and my WELfkngBUTRIN?"

Seems they neglected to call that back-woods pharm in Maine.
Now, if I am so much as 6-hours late on EffexorXR, I feel like I truly will die, and said death will be a great improvement over the condition. I'm already 7-days into the secret reserve of salesmen's samples, but still have more. Cant say the same for Welbutrin.

Does anyone know what happens if you have to go three days without 300mg of Welbutrin? I truly don't know.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.