Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
3 registered (sadclown, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63218 Topics
442046 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#409416 - 09/07/12 05:28 PM Validation Needed
Quixote0028 Offline

Loc: Texas
OK, I'm new here and have never really spoken about my abuse, and I'm guess I'm in need of some sort of validation that some of the experiences I have had are not unique.

Here is some background. I was abused by my father from 9-11. I remember alot of kissing and touching and anal sex, but I dont have any recollections of oral sex.

Here are some of the things that I experienced as a child and would like to know if anyone else had similar experiences:

1. When I hit puberty, I remember being terrified that I was getting older because I would no longer be loved. I remember shaving off my body hair to stay young.

2. My first masturbation fantasies involved me being bound, tortured and raped by older men.

Both of these things continue to trouble me. Am I alone?

#409421 - 09/07/12 05:56 PM * [Re: Quixote0028]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/29/13 12:06 PM)

#409431 - 09/07/12 08:01 PM Re: Validation Needed [Re: Quixote0028]
Sailor John Offline

Loc: Newfoundland & Labrador
Hi Quixote0028,

My sperm donor was also one of my perps along with so called "Men of God." If there is such a thing, why did he let all this shit happen to all of us?

There was nothing I suffered other than masturbation and anal and oral sex. I had put it all out of my mind and when I realized what had happened to me, I am still at the hatred part with the occassional pity stage.

WE ARE NOT VICTIMS. WE ARE THE SURVIVORS!!!

#409452 - 09/07/12 11:42 PM Re: Validation Needed [Re: Quixote0028]
Older1 Offline

When I was young, I was anxious about growing up, and I think that was triggered by my sense of shame.

#409467 - 09/08/12 02:14 AM Re: Validation Needed [Re: Quixote0028]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
once again - i had no idea that anyone else felt or did some of the same things as me.

i hated the fact that i was going through puberty and was afraid that i would become like the step-father. i didn't like the hair either - was afraid i'd look like him. of course there was no heredity involved - but what did i know? (to my great relief - and my wife's - i never did grow as much body hair.) i also didn't like the fact that i got a lot of pubic hair very early - which made me an object of curiosity and attention in the middle school locker room and scouts and Y and public pool. when i first realized that it was such an item of interest, i tried trimming it back drastically, hoping no one would notice and they would forget about it if it wasn't there to stare at. but that brought even more attention. it was back before any males did that. i know i was trying to go back in time and be like the other boys my age that were pre-puberty or very early stages. it didn't work.

Quixote - about your fantasies about "being bound, tortured and raped by older men" - those would not have just come out of nowhere. as a kid - how would you even know about that kind of abuse unless you'd been exposed to some very sick stuff? no - i never had that kind of fantasies back then - much safer, age-appropriate and more "normal" ones at the time. it is only since reconnecting with my past memories in the past few years that i have had fantasies that were like reliving the abuse - but in them i am trying to change it to make it more acceptable. those fantasies bother me still - that i would intentionally re-visit those events and try to get any satisfaction out of it.

lee

Edited by traveler (09/08/12 02:53 AM)
Edit Reason: clarity
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#409500 - 09/08/12 11:38 AM . [Re: Quixote0028]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 09:42 PM)

#409501 - 09/08/12 11:40 AM . [Re: Sailor John]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 09:41 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.