Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441396 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#407457 - 08/21/12 06:17 PM A place to say a prayer...
Steve0123 Offline

...sometimes I just want a place to write out a prayer. I speak to the air and it disappears. I figure I'd make a thread in case anyone else ever felt the same need.

Please God, help me to live a good life, protect my family & friends, please take away the pain and confusion in my heart and in the world, forgive me for my mistakes, thank you for all the good in my life, please don't hurt me anymore.

#407702 - 08/23/12 06:25 PM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Love it Steve,,
Dear Father,Thank you for all your mercy and goodness...You are so good to me and my family..You are the ultimate forgiver, healer, provider and savior.. please help me be a blessing to someone and help me walk in a way that reflects You asnd Your goodness so that others will want the same goodness... I pray a wall of protection for my family and they are protected by God and satan is rebuked from my family, my home and my life in the name of Jesus... I just want Your will in my life Lord and pray that you keep showingh me the way.. I pray that ypu will be with our leaders of this country asnd guide them in a way that is pleasing to You.. I pray for this site Lord and pray that you will send a revival into these peoples lives Lord and just bless them fully and help them to heal..I thank you Lord for all you have done for me and forgiving me of my sins..I thank You Lord for saving me from the way I was living..I pray all of these things in your name Father..Amen
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#407778 - 08/24/12 07:20 AM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Gracious Father,
Thank you for waking me this morning and getting me to work safe. You area protector and I praise Your name, the powerful name of Jesus. I pray this morning that you will be with my wife and help comfort her they the day and I pray for my kids safe travel to and from school. I pray a hedge of protection around family Father God. I rejoice in the fact knowing that you have prepared a place for me in eternity and I pray that you guide my way do that I way be a blessings to others as Your glory and mercy may be reflected thru me. Please lord grant me the wisdom of what to say to someone struggling. Please be with my new therapist that I meet today and I pray that you bless her. I pray for our leaders in government Lord and I pray that you will convict there hearts and guide them. Thank you Father for all you have done for me and I know that you have been better toe than anyone else. You are my light, my counselor , my friend , my savior and I fear you before any man or anything else. I praise your name Father for sending the Spirit and giving us all comfort and thank you for giving me my wife. I cherish her and want to be the leader go her and for my home so that my kids can see that God is awesome and will always be first in my house. I pray all the things in your name Father and I thank you for all you have done. Amen

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#407913 - 08/25/12 08:15 PM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Heavenly Father, thank You for being my protector and provider. You are most gracious to me. I have in no way earned the gifts you give me for I am a simple sinner but You see beyond my past and sent your Son to die for my sins and wash me clean. I want to seek You first Lord. Thanks you for being with me today and keeping me strong today Lord. You have erased any desire for me to drink alcohol thu your gracious Spirit. You seen the temptations that was going to be laid before me today an you have me the power to turn it away. Thank You Father fr being so good to me. Thank you for watching over me as I travelled today Lord as being with my wife today. Please continue to strengthen our marriage and we want You as the head of our house. Please prepare me to receive a blessing tomorrow Lord at church and bless Pastir Chris so that he may bless others and convey your message as you intend. Bless be with our leaders of the country and our soldiers who are away from their families. Thank you Lord for all you do and I pray all this in Your name Father. Amen.

#407921 - 08/25/12 10:02 PM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Father God , my comforter, please Lord help my fellow survivors. Help them heal and help them come to you for their afflictions Father. Be with their families Lord and send them peace in abundance Father. The devil is totally against marriage Lord and he loves to destroy the union that you have made. The devil has no place in these people's life or marriage and I declare victory in their lives over te devil in Your name Father. The devil must leave when when it is declared in Your name Father. I pray Father if anyone reads this that thy rebuke satan from their life an marriage Lord. Please guide them to this prayer like a river guides to an ocean. I pray this in Your mighty name Lord. Thank you Father and Amen.

#408049 - 08/27/12 12:03 AM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Father I come to you tonight and I know that there is no other way than Your way. I know that you sent Your Son to die for my sins. I know that you sent the Holy Spirit and He is to guide me a comfort me. I know that in Your house are many mansions. I know that You are the great healer Lord. I praise you for all you have done in my life Lord. I thank You Lord for finding me worthy and helping me. I am Your child Lord. Please look over me and forgive me for my sins. Please help me forgive all my transgressors Lord. I pray you will bless our leaders of the country, state and local governments. I pray that You will bless the leaders of my employer and bring convictions on their heart say their ways will be pleasing to you. I pray for my Pastor tonight Father, please bless Pastor Chris and his family Lord. Please bless my church Lord do that the members will be able to reflect You to the lost souls. Please bless my wife Lord and outlet families. Please help me be the spiritual leader that I need to be for my family. Lord I know that all these things can be done in Your Holy name Father. I pray that Your will be done in the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen

#408123 - 08/27/12 05:19 PM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Father, I thank you for being so generous and merciful. Right now Lord I want to lift up Monkey and Farmer to you and ask that you touch both of them Lord. The know the issues and you have the help. Bless reign your blessings down on them in your abundance. I know that we are no where near worthy Father and we are merely sinners but you said " Ask and you shall receive" and Lord I ask these blessings in you Holy name Father. Amen

#409252 - 09/06/12 05:44 PM Re: A place to say a prayer... [Re: Steve0123]
Country Offline

Lord, Father, Provider, Comforter, I come to you in awe of Your power and mercy. I can not comprehend Your plain for me or why You think I a worthy. I praise Your name for all You have done for me Lord. I pray a special prayer for the MS group Lord, I pray that you protect them and send them comfort. I pray that of one hear does not know You Lord that You guide them closer to You Father. I pray that You will give touch everyone here Lord an impact their lives for Your glory. In Your Holy name I pray. Amen

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.