Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (GT13568, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444117 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#409084 - 09/05/12 02:50 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Brothers please try being supportive and sensitive when you see that some of us is struggling. We are not machines but humans with feelings, so if someone has some problem give him support.
I don't care for any public opinion (we are in 21 century) but rather for people in need including people who feel low because of their appearance.
We survivors need to work very hard to get some confidence beside additional problems like here is described and obviously on empathy and understanding others...
I like you guys no matter on penis sizes (this sounds weird smile ), you are true men for me because you are fighting so strongly, give support to others here, and share your experience, you have my hat off!

Pero

#409086 - 09/05/12 02:52 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Should be bumped to off topic.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#409087 - 09/05/12 02:53 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas

Edited by Obi (09/05/12 09:59 PM)

my story

my vlog

#409089 - 09/05/12 03:08 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Country Offline

I was not trying to offend an knew I would get jumped on. Just being honest. I didn't disrespect your issue it just has nothing to do with being a victim of CSA no more than me having bad smelling gas does. I am really sorry if I offended fellas. It just seems focusing on a penis does not help CSA victims.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#409092 - 09/05/12 03:30 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: Magellan]
Country Offline

My response is valued. It is from a survivor who feels that seeing a penis thread (everyday and people getting mad at responses) is making me in no way get better. I feel sympathy for this problem, however as I stated, I don't see how it helps or has anything to do with CSA. And is in the wrong thread is all. I never said at any point that I don't care about his feelings. So I said what I had to say and have my response. Y'all can pile on me if you like. It is regressing me to have to see a penis thread. I was abused by men. So whatever

#409096 - 09/05/12 04:03 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Take what you like and leave the rest.

#409097 - 09/05/12 04:18 PM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: Obi]
Notreally Offline

Quote:
Mods,

Please delete this thread.

This kind of comment does more to create a hostile environment than the word relax.

Edited by ModTeam (09/05/12 10:08 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed potentially embarrassing information at user request

#409183 - 09/06/12 08:17 AM Re: Please help support men with small(er) penises [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
At this point site management feels this topic has gone beyond its position of usefulness, and at this time this thread will be closed.
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.