Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (aniceguy, woodenshoes, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447591 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#409044 - 09/05/12 11:26 AM Site Access
ACRoberts Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey (recently moved fro...
I have a growing concern about non-survivor's posting in forums that are meant for survivors only. I understand that many partners are members, but I thought they were limited to the forum for family. I grew up in a matriarchal family and have been triggered by females posting in forums with their opinions, etc. It has gotten to the point that I am considering leaving the site. Thanks

#409330 - 09/07/12 01:03 AM Re: Site Access [Re: ACRoberts]
WebsiteCommittee Offline

We appreciate your concern on the matter. Because of the many tasks taken care of on the website, we often rely upon modalerts from our members to notify of something that may have been overlooked. This includes users posting in fora that are reserved for a specific group of users. Site management acts upon these alerts as soon as possible.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.