Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
4 registered (fhorns, traveler, 2 invisible), 33 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445359 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#408646 - 09/01/12 12:44 PM The Franklin Scandal
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
***Triggering***

The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant.

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal-Story-Powerbrokers-Betrayal/dp/0977795357/

This book is about a huge but secret pedophile network. It seems to have originated in Omaha, but now it's all over the country. It tells how children were obtained for "use" of pedophiles. It carefully documents the powerful people who started the network, and flew children all across the nation and even into other countries for them to be abused. It appears to me upon reading this book that a lot of so-called "missing" children were actually captured into this pedophile network.

The book documents how the effectiveness of law enforcement was curtailed and how important documents bearing on the case have been sealed by "important" people.

The book Franklin Scandal comes after another slightly older book, The Franklin Coverup. Which gives a lot of startling information on that huge "business" of pedophilia. Some people have become millionaires over the sale of the bodies of innocent children.

I was interested at first in the documentation and coverage of abuse I was subjected to in Washington when I was a little boy. My story is told in Pufferfish story part 5. In that document I tell how I was tortured, sexually abused, kept solitary without food, and physically restrained for 2 weeks in a Boy Scout Camp near the nation's capital.

My picture after the abusive camp. Please notice how my body is twisted.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...9028#Post219028

This book makes the following statements. The context is that they are talking about the sexual abuse of kids in a sex-ring scandal involving children:
Originally Posted By: Nick Bryant, The Franklin Scandal, page 313

...they had clients who actually liked having sex with kids as they were tortured or ... killed the kid...

This means that some of them actually enjoyed killing or "snuffing" the boy during abuse. This was especially important to me because I tell in my story how I saw a boy killed on Wednesday night during abuse, and that the same thing was tried on me the following day.

The book describes how a high-ranking military officer was involved in this network. His name has been carefully suppressed by officialdom. The description of the person sounds like the one who was involved in abusing me as I describe in Pufferfish story part 5. I have identified him in photographs from several different sources. I don't want to reveal the name because I don't want to be snuffed. They might succeed this time.
Originally Posted By: Nick Bryant in Franklin Scandal, page 503

...a high-ranking military officer who was in cahoots....was a Satanist and a pedophile....implicated in the molestation of several children......a child who was purportedly molested gave an apt description of the officer's house,...police found corroboration of the child's account, but the feds usurped the case and dropped the charges against the officer

(I was not the child referred to in this quote, but I think I know precisely where the house is). The book says that he (the military officer) was implicated in the abuse of several children. I think that means they had enough evidence in several cases to bring a conviction. However it is my belief that this man must have been involved in the abuse of many hundreds of boys. (I base this on publicity about other recent and highly publicized abuse cases). I may have been one of the earlier ones he abused, I don't know. The hands of law enforcement have been tied in the matter.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (09/01/12 09:17 PM)

#408675 - 09/01/12 11:42 PM Re: The Franklin Scandal [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
There is absolutely nothing right about this picture of you. Anyone with working eyes can see that you were not only in pain but in serious fear and crisis.

Apathetic, pathetic and disgustingly-disinterested adults abound. I hate them all. they can all rot in hell along with those they enabled.

After thousands of years of adults plucking children for warm sex-toys, its time to do things completely differently.

No penalty is more harsh than that paid by the child-victim.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.