Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, traveler, tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445306 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#408429 - 08/30/12 12:37 PM question aout protection?
tina Offline

My husband has been having sex hookups with many men over the past 5 years that i know of. He mostly would engage in oral with annonomous men but had on ongoing relationship witha guy for 4 years. He said he only engaged in anal sex with this man because he felt he was "safe". The man is gay and used protection the first few times with my h but my h told him he did not "need that" and he wanted it as they call it "bareback". I am just wondering if he says he is "straight" and there was prior "csa" involved why would he consciouly not use protection? I feel that he could have met another married guy (in the same situation) and payed for hotel rooms(once a week like he did) and the safety factor may have been mentally better. I still am confused why someone would jeprodize there life(even when offered protection) and there family.

#408436 - 08/30/12 01:01 PM Re: question aout protection? [Re: tina]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Some survivors are jeopardizing their own lives and lives of their families by risky behavior such as anonymous and unprotected sex. It is difficult issue to understand. But in many cases it is not consciously driven but rather by compulsion and self-destructive forces left after abuse. Maybe it could be said the riskier the better, sometimes there is no limits there...
Pero

#408643 - 09/01/12 11:30 AM Re: question aout protection? [Re: tina]
tina Offline

I here where your coming from but my Husband had the choice to use a condom between them. The other guy used it a few times and said "I USE PROTECTION" then my husband told him "you dont need that" and the guy asked hm if he was "clean" Husband told him yes and they stopped using them. My husband told me he liked not using it because he wanted the whole experience and got turned on by orgasm in him. I still find it hard to believe it was not a "conscious choice because in my mind it was.

Edited by tina (09/01/12 11:31 AM)

#415512 - 11/06/12 03:23 PM Re: question aout protection? [Re: tina]
greeneguy63 Offline

Loc: Knoxville, TN
Oh Tina, are you still with your husband and is he still having sex with other guys?

If so, my heart weeps for you!

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.