Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (iaccus, Obi, watzupwitu, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447912 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#408300 - 08/29/12 11:05 AM Criminal Pedophile State students punished.
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Looks like there are more consequences than just having a few less football games to watch this year for some of Penn State's "innocent" student body.

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/08/28/3313251/legal-process-runs-course-for.html#storylink=cpy

Poor babies.

#408309 - 08/29/12 12:43 PM Re: Criminal Pedophile State students punished. [Re: MrEdd]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Good post Edd! I needed some good news.

The Niel Diamond Song ban generated some moronic....no....nasty....no "out-right moronically evil, nasty, scum-driven, self centered brat-like" comments that the press was so thoughtful to capture and broadcast.

It seems, according to Penn Snake students, that "enough is enough." Furthermore, that the school has already been punished enough and "we are not gonna take any more." In fact, "we'll sing the darn song regardless."

If you recall the comments from Joe Sixpack and Jane Slackjaw back in the 1990s, "the disclosed survivors are really just out for the money." It won't be long before we got some liquored-up Penn Snake students saying the same to a camera.

#408412 - 08/30/12 10:41 AM Re: Criminal Pedophile State students punished. [Re: MrEdd]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

When someone says, "They're doing it for the money," I say, "You're damn right they are." Being broken for the rest of your life is expensive.

But did you hear? The new Penn State football uniforms are going to have blue ribbons on them -- the ribbons are blue to symbolize the river they can cry me.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.