Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
7 registered (Jay1946, lostcowboy, I Want 2 Thrive, Dave PNW, Shyshark, 2 invisible), 55 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62495 Topics
438029 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#408405 - 08/30/12 08:17 AM 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within
bla Offline

Loc: Northern Ireland
"I have at last finished this follow-up to 'My Shame' poem. I would like to know what you think of it".

"This is the second part of my trilogy of Abuse poems".

"You will notice I never put in it that the child was a boy, I did this in purpose, as I wanted everyone to know that all Abused people have this trapped little child within them, crying and wanting freedom!, I wanted people to know, that when an Abuser attacks a child, they leave scars so deep, that they will last forever.

'THE LONELY FRIGHTENED CHILD THAT'S TRAPPED WITHIN'.

"Oh where do I start?, "Oh where do I begin?, "To tell you of this story of the Lonely frightened child that's trapped within".

"Can't you hear the child crying?, "Can't you feel the Child's Pain?.
"The child's Wee mind is full of worries", "The child's Wee mind is full of Fears".
"The child's Wee eyes are swollen, 'Sore', from the flowing of many Tears".

"The child used to be oh so happy, Life was a big adventure", "The child used to laugh,skip, jump and Run".
"Oh too the child, life was full of many joys", "Life was full of Fun".

"Then the child's Wee world was suddenly changed one day".
"A Stranger, "A so-called-man-of-God came like a thief, and stole the wee child's sweet innocence away".

"This Stranger took pleasure in the little child's hurt", "This stranger took pleasure in the little child's pain!.
"In the little child's pants,was left a ulgy bloody stain!.

"This stranger, This so-called-man-of God!,grabbed that little child's hand", "And with a voice like thunder, he did yell".
"Let's Pray!!.Of the things he did too the child, He warned, "Do not tell!.
"It's God's Holy secret!, "You must never break it!, "Of it you must be quiet!,"And I'll tell you, It's True!.
"If you tell anyone of what happened!, "God will get angrily!, "And condemn to a burning hell a sinner such as you!.

"With pains inside and Blood on the child's hands, Too the child's mother, the child did go", "Off the evil things this stranger did", "The child would tell".
"But afterwards, "The child, The mother did not hold", "No comfort was coming", "The Mother shouted", "The Mother did yell!.
"This man could could not do these things!, "This man is Holy!, "He is not to Blame!.
"You are an Evil child!, "All that's happened", "It's your Shame!!.

"She dragged the child to the school screaming and crying", "They took her too the side and told her the child was lying".
"She walked on by the child her eyes were in a stare". "Why are you believing them and not me!, The child did cry", "Don't you care!.
"Come back Mother!, "Don't leave me here!, "I did no wrong!!.
"But it did no good, "In a moment, "She was gone!.

"She believed these men-of-God's lies,she covered up their evil deeds".
"She never once thought of this little frightened child's cries", "This little frightened child's plea's!.

"The child went back to school each day". "Horrible evil things the child had to endure", "But off them the child must not speak!, "Off them the child won't Tell!
"They are locked within the child's mind", "In a cold, dark lonely Cell!

"They destroyed the little child's childhood!, "They destroyed the little child life!. "What they did was Evil!, "What they did was sin!.
"Will there ever be justice!, "Will there ever be silence!, "Will there ever be peace!, "For this little trapped frightened child from within!.

This poem may not be re-posted without the prior consent of the original author-Bla.

#408620 - 09/01/12 07:00 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Sigh, sigh, I succeeded in reading all parts of trilogy, it is awesome how you put all there whiteout using too many words.
You have my hat off! You did great job!
Thanks for sharing with us!

Pero

#409006 - 09/05/12 05:31 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
bla Offline

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean alot to me.
I've just finished another poem and will put it on soon.

I've also read your story, It is very sad, my heart does out to you.

Bla.

#409193 - 09/06/12 09:42 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 08:28 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

#409214 - 09/06/12 11:19 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
How well I understand the fear, and how brave of you to try to tell. I never could. I know this, God know's who is guilty, all of them...not you. Thank you for writing.

#409792 - 09/11/12 03:57 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
bla Offline

Thank you for you kind words and understanding.

#409793 - 09/11/12 03:58 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
bla Offline

Thank you so much for those uplifting words.

#409794 - 09/11/12 03:59 AM Re: 'The Lonely Frightened Child That's Trapped Within [Re: bla]
bla Offline

Thank you

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.