Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, don64), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444121 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#365924 - 07/13/11 05:53 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: nltsaved]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
used to play nintendo a lot when it first came out....

after a while i stopped playing games until a couple of years ago when i got hooked on mafia wars on facebook... i stopped playing that about 2 months ago....

my story

my vlog

#365929 - 07/13/11 07:13 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Obi]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I grew up with the Sega Mega Drive, games like sonic, sonic and knuckles (that was the height of sophistication back then, you put other sonic cartridge on top of the sonic and knuckles cartridge so that you can play the knuckles character in other sonic games), Pugsy, Alien storm, Jurrassic park, Terminator, Spot (goes to hollywood), Altered beasts!, Taz, Pagemaster, Aladdin, Batman, Champions, Mortal Kombat, well there were a lot of games, it was my brothers console.
I remember back then, when things didn't work, you would just blow into it. If a game was freezing you would just take it out, blow in the bottom of the cartridge and into the flap of the console, and wallah! it would work lol.

Then my brother went through the playstation, to the nintendo64, to xbox360.

I have an xbox360, the slim one, bought it earlier this year, my first personal console. I hardly ever play it, so far i have played one game all the way through, red dead redemption, i want the zombie version!

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#365930 - 07/13/11 07:15 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
One of my favourite things to this day is the sound of when the Sega starts up and it says in that very particular way "SEGA" lol.

I'm not sure if it was because the Sega kept breaking so i was happy to hear that it was working or because it was such a good relief from my life at the time.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#366034 - 07/15/11 06:31 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: nltsaved]
thefutureorbust Offline

Loc: NC
No black ops nlts?

#368510 - 08/19/11 11:54 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: thefutureorbust]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
no i do no have that game , Gears of war, madden 11, fight night champion, those are all games that i get down in online. I will have gears 3 when it drops on sept 20th for sure . i will be doing some gaming when that comes out . not much of a black opps person . thinking about getting the battlefield 3 when it comes out because it looks so fat . and maybe some future soldier.

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#406701 - 08/13/12 05:48 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Kaene]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Am a big time gamer. Game on my Mac, PC and Play Station. Right now am in the Assassin's Creed games, and Cid Meyer V. Favorite old series... Onimusha for Play Station, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

#406706 - 08/13/12 06:30 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Kaene]
Afldman Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Gaming has been a huge distracter for me. Sam...I loved Descent. Never heard anyone else mention it until you. Then there's Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad...great FPSs!

I also spent MANY Hours with Super Mario Bros...my problem with all of them is I become somewhat obsessive...I HAVE to have a perfect score. If there are cheats, I allow myself to use them, but only until I know the "formula for success" and then I have to go sans cheats all the way to the most difficult setting...and I seem to get a tad aggressive while I'm working a game. I finally had to quit until recently. I've started playing Little Big Planet with the fam and I've been ok with it.

Great topic!

#406715 - 08/13/12 07:48 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Kaene]
scottyg Offline

Loc: Seattle
Here's a list of all time favorite games (in order of decade) for ya'll to deconstruct:

1. Missle Command on the Atari 1600
2. Leisure Suit Larry on the Apple IIE
3. Tetris on Nintendo
4. Road Rash on Sega Genesis
5. Star Wars Episode III on XBox
6. Dance Central on Kinnect

+ Honnorable mention to Zaxxon on the Commodore 64
I'd give it to you if I could -but I've borrowed it.

#406900 - 08/15/12 01:35 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Kaene]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 07:51 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

#407842 - 08/24/12 10:11 PM Re: Calling All Gamers!!!!! [Re: Kaene]
Alden Offline

Loc: Ohio
MW3 on Xbox 360 for me, at least til Black Ops 2 comes out.

I play Black Ops on PS3.

Edited by ModTeam (08/25/12 08:06 AM)
Edit Reason: Edit to remove offsite contact information

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.