Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Doubter, ethereo222, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441712 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#367527 - 08/06/11 12:39 AM food for thought
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo

Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the case
let me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop now
and turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read if
you do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

These are my latest Facebook post for the past week just some things to think about or encourage .

GRACE IS FOR THE TIMES YOU CAN NOT WALK ON YOUR OWN AND NEED TO BE CARRIED BY THE LORD ,IT IS NEVER TO BE USED AS AN EXCUSE. GRACE IS EXTENDED WHEN WE ARE EXERCISING OUR FAITH AND STRIVING WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND STILL COME UP SHORT THAT'S WHEN GRACE SHOWS UP

Staying where you are is completely and totally unexceptionable . You should be ever evolving and changing for that higher calling in Christ Jesus . Never stagnant but going from glory to glory to glory. Never satisfied with being comfortable. Because perfection is a lifetime goal not a part time goal.

In the spirit the truth is always discovered but not always embraced. When embraced and grasped it overtakes darkness and denial .When this occurs freedom is found chains are broken and newness in Christ is found
Perfect love is found in obedience you can never experience true change and renewal if you are not being obedient. With out obedience to the word of God there can be no change that is keeping .only when you begin to walk and live in obedience will you see breakthrough and strongholds broken. Will you obey everything all at once? Surely not but each step you do take in obedience the closer you will be to what God has planned for your life. Want change? Than take that step towards obedience in Christ not in self and begin to experience God’s perfect love because after it is all said and done it was Jesus’s obedience that ultimately set us free.
Do not run from the truth even tho it may be painful because the truth never stops being the truth only our view of it changes . Instead run toward the truth in the end you will find out it still is the truth any how !!

God can take even the darkest of stories and shine a light on it if you let him
May the name of Jesus be high and lifted up above everything this day, may we draw near to you so that you might draw near to us . Draw us closer to you O lord and teach us how we should live, Give us eyes to see your will for our lives and in all our ways let us acknowledge you so that you may direct our path In Jesus mighty name AMEN

Edited by nltsaved (01/16/12 06:18 PM)
Edit Reason: added highlights
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#369269 - 09/02/11 12:29 AM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

"If I feed my faith I will starve my doubts "

WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159

#369270 - 09/02/11 12:32 AM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Salvation is free to receive but the work involved will cost your life

The world is designed to drain you mentally, physically, spiritually, & financially
so what are you doing to stay filled ?

There is olnly one realm you can live in and that is in the realm of God
If you are not than you are living in the realm of self and lets face it we all
know where that will end up

It is easy to justify and comprise when your High, because your sense of reality is skewed bad judgment calls will follow and inevitably destruction follows .

WRITTEN FORM

#370321 - 09/17/11 12:53 AM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Why do you go to war all by yourself ? You are grossly outnumbered . There are people all around you fighting the same war. Stop fighting by yourself , Ask For HELP !!

ask yourself.... ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ?
Are you REPRESENTING Christ to the WORLD
Hope is alive in You so share it , spread it.
Let the light of Jesus shine on some ones darkness
DO NOT TRY TO INTELLECTUALLY TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT JUST KNOW IN YOUR SPIRIT THAT YOU WHERE MADE FOR SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE . THE VERY SPIRIT THAT GAVE CHRIST LIFE DWELLS WITHING YOU . HIT YOUR KNEES AND SEEK HIM IN YOUR SPIRIT AND YOU WILL FIND HIM THERE.
FIND HIM NOT INTELLECTUALLY BUT IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH

Edited by nltsaved (09/17/11 12:54 AM)
WRITTEN FORM

#370885 - 09/23/11 10:59 PM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the case
let me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop now
and turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read if
you do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

If you do not know what is going on in your life ,deceit is probably the culprit.
For you do not know you are being deceived at the time it is happening

Do not return to your old ways for you will quickly figure out why you left them in the first place. Everything is still the same nothing has changed of the nature you left behind for truth. If you find yourself in this place again , Humble yourself & repent For he alone will restore you back to Your NEW Nature God eagerly awaits your return

If you ever leave & turn from the cross & it's protection
The "GOOD NEWS" is and says you may RETURN to it ANYTIME
YOU CHOOSE . God is patient and slow to anger in fact he longs for your return

Just about everyone wants to get better
but very few are Willing to put in the WORK that it takes to be better

If you belong to God He Will come for you sooner or later . There is nowhere to hide from him. You can not run from God
Stop running away from God and run Towards him And be Restored

Self Pity is to deny God & the Power & Authority
He Freely gave you

Do not run from your addictions run toward them and meet them head on
because if you do not handle your addictions
your addictions will handle you

Edited by nltsaved (09/23/11 11:08 PM)
WRITTEN FORM

#371419 - 09/30/11 08:42 PM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could’ve been any different. So you don’t hold on to wishing that you’d had a different kind of brother, a different kind of mother, a different kind of family. You let that go and you move forward with the grace that God has given you. From this day on, forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could’ve been any different.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

There is not a specific group or color
racism is offensive to Anyone & everyone in one form or another
In it's grip it can divide , If conquered separately
But conquered TOGETHER there is True Equality
Because everyone is UNITED & on EQUAL ground , not INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
but RIGHTS as a WHOLE
RIGHTS FOR ALL not rights DIVIDED not SEPARATELY
BUT TOGETHER NOT INDIVIDUALIZED ,BUT AS ONE
racism can be conquered TOGETHER not INDIVIDUALIZED because
INDIVIDUALIZATION PROMOTES RACISM

"Lecrae"

Life will not wait for you to be ready
Life happens whether you are ready for it or not ,so you need to be prepared as much as possible. If you are a parent teach your children, prepare them so when life does happen they will be ready for it !!

Edited by nltsaved (10/07/11 06:09 PM)
WRITTEN FORM

#371916 - 10/07/11 06:07 PM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

God might not change your situation or circumstance
but what he can do is
change you through your situations and circumstances

Get pregnant by reading the word of God and birth FAITH

It absolutely astounds me how the wise can do so much with very little or next to nothing
while the unwise can do nothing with almost everything

We are all born with a disease called sin and there is but ONE cure not even
doctors,Buddha, Mohamed,self help books, not even religion can cure this disease none of these can relieve the symptoms or control the massive amounts of pain and death sin causes in your our lives. The ONE & and only cure is JESUS CHRIST

GOD takes lost baggage and claims it as his own
he gives life where death is found
he gives when he should take
he loves when he should reject
God can take what was broken & pieces it back together
He offers good in return for bad
But most of all he loves us to death

Suffering is one of our most fragile states to be in
For temptation is great while suffering
In the midst of suffering temptation wants to exploit you ,Even to deny God
But fall not into the enemies plan , for it is God who not only delivers from suffering
he brings about Wisdom, Strength , & Obedience through suffering
Through suffering purification and refinement occurs

We are all but ripples that come and go
Your ripple can stretch out and change a whole generation
So be careful how your ripples will effect anther's life

Your creation shows your glory
Your creation shouts & screams of your presence
Your creations on all the earth tells of your story
Look & behold all that he has made in awe & wonder
Doubt no longer
His creation is perfect and majestic
From the stars above to the flow of lava below
Behold God almighty who declares his creation
Look through the window of his creation & catch a glipse of his unmatched wisdom
Everything perfect in it's place
The Lord of Glory is found in all he has made

Insider trading is frowned upon but i thought you should know
Do not put your stock in worldliness
Although it appears to be a great investment
It's stock will soon plummet into the depths of hell
Now would be a great time to dump worldliness
And put ALL of your Stock into JESUS and ride it
all the way to Heaven

Faith can see in the dark
Faith can see when things get to hard
With Faith belief comes alive and hope is born
With Faith death comes to life
Faith says yes when your mind says no
Faith can see what you can not
so get some

Raised & indoctrinated with false truth
of the streets & all that forms young minds thinking this is the only way to live
Lost with a worldly system with no expectation of self worth
Molded by the hustle and it's deceitful temptations of a better life.
In the unseen reality of passing out poison to our people
Keeping in step with what was passed down to you.
Caught in the cycle of belief in this way of lie as if it is the only way
Do not believe the lie Do not live this life
Break free from this belief there is a a better way
For Jesus is the TRUTH
Jesus is the WAY & the LIFE
so find him and stop living in a world that would have you believe otherwise
after all it is a choice that some do not even know they have

What ever your mountain is in your life
Why do you insist on climbing it ?
DID you not know you have the power & authority to Move the mountain
Stop climbing your mountains and use the power & authority given to you
MOUNTAIN MOVE

Edited by nltsaved (10/15/11 12:44 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling
WRITTEN FORM

#372420 - 10/14/11 10:54 PM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

FALLEN BUT NOT FORGOTTEN (soldiers)

Wind blowing on your face and the feeling of sunshine
The touch from your family and the embrace of your son or daughter
Mothers kiss and the tender heart she always showed
To the fallen soldiers who will never experience these
taken for granted things so we can. The salute seems not enough for all you have given . The very life of love the ultimate sacrifice
From above is where you watch our freedoms
The gift that keeps on giving
The speeches we give , the religion we express ,to the very right to vote
So for this and so much more
More than words that can be uttered
To the fallen soldiers young and old who now watch from above
Thanks is not enough , gratitude is not enough but what we can do is
Enjoy what we have , THE FREEDOM THAT YOU GAVE US ALL.

Dealing with the Truth may cause suffering
but far less suffering than denying it

An addict is Never Free from addiction
they just realize they are sober for today

Reality is skewed
while Trapped & Entangled by addiction
You will find Justification and Compromise working together
to keep you right where you are

The pain that know one else can see inside you
is exactly what God wants to set you free from.
The only thing keeping him from helping you
is you

God is so good

Reality & Truth almost the same thing
Some are not ready to face the real
reality of their lives or the truth
Denial is so much more comfortable
but in Reality it is not comfortable at all
... in fact I would go as far to say
it is indeed misery
Denying reality or truth only prolongs suffering instead of dealing with truth & reality
suffering through and overcoming is better than just suffering
In our addictions denial is the place we live and will continue to live
Until we Face Reality & Truth with out these 2 working together
this is where we will stay ,trapped by denial trapped in our addiction
Realize this and embrace this truth because in reality there is truth in what I am saying

WRITTEN FORM

#373068 - 10/22/11 12:11 AM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

stay on your toes the enemy is lurking and waiting and seeking whom he may devour

Your great love calls me out
Your love tears me down only to build me up again
Your love who can speak of?
For your love calls me to be conformed
I love to speak of your great name
For your love has done great and mighty things in my life
The beauty of it all is that it was not for my sake
but it was your love so all could see your splendor
Let your love call up in me faith unmovable
Your love is calling me out & I love it

Once held captive to Fear & Shame
Now raised from the grave
Liberated and freed from the bondage of sin
Grace found me & rescued me
Dead bones came alive when i met you
You dwell in me
You give life to me
Your mercies are new each day
You saved me
In you i can be found
Apart from you
LOST

Admitting that you are not there
is the first step in getting there
you have to admit you are not where you want to be
to get to where you
need to be.

Never forget your past
the moment you allow this to happen
You forget what God has done for you
and at this point you will find
yourself on your own

I was lost when you found me
wandering in the land of shame,guilt,hurt and self pity
wandering for years in the valley of sin
Than i called out to you and you swiftly rescued me
just as you said you would
Now i am a son of the most high KING
what a difference a prayer makes

I know it sounds cute and sweet and all
that God stands at the door knocking
and the handle is on the inside
but the truth is if he wants in
he'll knock the dam door down.
The choice to obey is ultimately yours
but if he wants in he is coming in

meaning
i was just saying God is God and if he wants you he will come for you .you can ignore him but he will come for you

You can have all the world and yet have nothing
and yet if you have Christ you have everything you will
ever need !!

If you have no real plans to change
Do not go around giving off the impression that you are going to change
Not only are you deceiving others you are deceiving
YOURSELF

It is my weakness that allows me to stand before you & tell you how God delivered me from sexual lust & addiction to pornography
It is because of my weakness i can stand before you & tell you God delivered me from drug & alcohol addiction. In my weakness God's power is made perfect
It is because of my weakness i can stand before you & tell you about
How God saved me from selling drugs & living the fast & sinful life of a drug dealer
to a Blessed Family man.God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,so that no one may boast before him .& God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong
For when I am weak, then I am strong

WRITTEN FORM

#373677 - 10/29/11 02:09 AM Re: food for thought [Re: nltsaved]
nltsaved Offline

Disclaimer

Face your Fears
or they will continue to
Face YOU !!

When it comes to manipulation
the one you need to worry about the most is
none other than YOURSELF

Suppressing Sin leads to
casualness
which leads to
comfortableness
which leads to
Bondage and strong holds
in your life

Sin whispers come play with me
Sin whispers just taste me
Sin whispers just try me one time
Sin is not a toy you can just pick up and put down
when you pick sin up it DOES NOT WANT TO PUT YOU DOWN

Sin DISGUISES itself as fun
& after the party is over leaves you
to clean up the mess all buy yourself

The Spark of sin has to be extinguished immediately
If ignored it will become a Raging fire consuming you
and everything in it's path
growing to uncontrollable levels

God we give thanks to you for your mercy & praise for your love for us .
I stand asking for grace to stretch out to those who do not know you
I stand in intercession for those who are lost and are searching to be found , let them be found in you Lord .
I ask that your grace abound .
Those who do not know you do not realize their need for a savior because they do not reconize sin
so i ask that you would reveal through your grace their sin,
so that they may see the need for the one you sent to atone for not only their own sin but the sin of the world.
I ask this day for Grace and Mercy to be shown to the lost for veils to be lifted from the eyes of those who you have veiled . Show them your Glory give them site to see and ears to hear what the spirit of the Lord has to say to them. In Jesus Name AMEN

Do not go searching and seeking truth only to consider it
But search & seek the truth with the intent to apply it

WRITTEN FORM

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.