Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
5 registered (tbkkfile, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443048 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#407718 - 08/23/12 08:13 PM smart phone app
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
For all believers or non believers I wouild love to tell you about my churches free app..it is called " Church of the Highlands" and on it they have a one year bible reading plan that has a devotion, a old testament reading, a new testament reading, a Psalms, and a Proverbs reading.. It has past messages from our Pastor and others, it also will sync in live to our services on Sundays.. There are 3 services on Sunday.. Check it out and watch a great Pastor in one of the fastest growing churches in the country. I love the app
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#407781 - 08/24/12 07:55 AM Re: smart phone app [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I just read today's passages in the one year Biblle daily reading and it is some powerful stuff. What a coincidence that yesterday I mentioned Jobs struggles to traveler and this morning Job is mentioned in the devotional and the old testament reading. God plants seeds and we must water that seed so it will grow.
When we plant are food plays and gardens we do it after a rain and try to plan for some rain after we sow it so it will get the water to grow. We also use fertilizer to help it grow and grow more abundantly. Same with God and Gods word as well prayer

Edited by Country (08/24/12 02:13 PM)

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#407803 - 08/24/12 02:21 PM Re: smart phone app [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Off my daily reading from the one year bible

1st Corinthians 15: 50-58

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[e]

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
    Where, O death, is your sting?”[f]

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
End scripture
What a promise from God. Amen

#407987 - 08/26/12 10:49 AM Re: smart phone app [Re: Country]
Country Offline

I encourage all on here to download this free app. Our services planned in September will be simply eye opening and amazing. Alot of evangelistic preaching from our Pastor who is not afraid of difficult topics. They have the service live and then they also post the services in a window so people can view past services. The app is free. Church of the Highlands. One o the fastest growing churches in the Country.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.