Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, TR101), 33 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#407461 - 08/21/12 06:48 PM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
kpntreal Offline

Loc: USA
Seems to have lost his "ginger" in the mugshot!

#407464 - 08/21/12 07:31 PM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: bodyguard8367]
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
Well said Bodyguard!!!!!!!!!

Goran

#407465 - 08/21/12 07:34 PM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
Well said Bodyguard!!! I (((echo))) those words you say
unhappycamper!!!

smile
Goran

#407483 - 08/21/12 09:51 PM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
A "running priest in underwear??? chasing a 12 yo boy???"

WIndage and elevation Mr Cogburn...proper lead...and...

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#407496 - 08/22/12 12:13 AM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
A "running priest in underwear??? chasing a 12 yo boy???"

WIndage and elevation Mr Cogburn...proper lead...and...

I've heard of them being "defrocked". I haven't known the internal hidden meaning of this until now.

#407535 - 08/22/12 09:18 AM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
After a brain-bending nightmare or six, last night, I woke-up wondering why these blatant attacks are still prevalent? Can it be that the Pedo does not give one good sh#t if its caught?

And the groomers? Them too. Is jail a background issue to be dealt with "when they come to that bridge?"

And this case of the night-crawler literally makes me want to cry (if I could, I would).

In my world, my two kids are constantly surrounded by 11-13 yos, thus I am frequently around them. Tell ya what! No matter how much they try to act like big people, no matter what MTV says, regardless of sh*t-schools teaching application of condoms on bananas...these kids are very-much innocent.

They are innocent in heart, soul and mind. They are trusting. They are impressionable, and they are likely easy prey to any effort to abuse them. IMO, the difference between the heart and soul of a 12-yo from an 8-yo is just about zero.

They are still proud of their bedroom decore in their parents homes.

They still cherish (privately) their favorite stuffed animals.

I've seen them try to bring their childhood books to a group-yard-sale, only to turn around and scrap the idea of losing those loved items. I even heard one 12-yo boy verbalize his desire for his books to "go to a good home with a boy who will really value them."

I see them take a good long look at family photos and give a special smile to the occasion, or their own goofiness in same.

They are exactly what the law books and medical journals and bible say they are: They are children! In every way, they are children!

They have NO interest in a sexual relationship with an adult. Even though NAMLA likes to post supposed testimonies from boys that they are all-for the way they are used and abused, they are still children, and you can't change that...ever!

How dare you creeps out there touch them!?!?!

How dare you supervisory adults make them vulnerable?!?!

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#407537 - 08/22/12 09:31 AM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Robbie

I too have wondered this-why does it continue. Clearly there has to be some mental malfunctions or disconnects to believe it is right and acceptable to sexually abuse a child. It would seem these adults lack truly meaningful adult relationships, they live life through the child.

As for NAMLA--they do a disservice to the children--they promote abuse and using the child. It would seem they should have been shut down a long time ago. And as society lets these organizations and perps promote or continue to abuse children, the children will suffer. I ask why do so many turn their backs and deny the perp is perping the child?

#407548 - 08/22/12 11:51 AM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
this "priest" ran after him because he KNEW he was busted.

if he didn't care he wouldn't have ran after him. there would've been no point to it...

however, the kid got out and he ran after him. probably to persuade him to not say anything, at worse do serious physical harm and/or death....

nah, this guy KNEW he did wrong and ran after him because he knew he was busted... sick!

my story

my vlog

#407569 - 08/22/12 03:35 PM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: Obi]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow! A felonious monk!

Puffer

#407626 - 08/23/12 07:22 AM Re: Priest in underwear seen chasing boy [Re: pufferfish]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
I don't think SNL or Second City could have done better. Okay, I'll be the one to say it. Epic...even better than Peter Graves in "Airplane!"

The guy even looks creepy. Hell, I'm an adult (rumored to be) and I'd run away.

I had to look it up. Seems the wimple is what the nuns wear. But I don't see any reason to insult those nice ladies, puffer. ;-) You'll make them Very Angry...hold out your hand, palm up. OTOH, you've given me an idea for a tasteful Halloween accessory.

Wimple aside, did appreciate the musical reference...

The grocery clerk in the Charmin commercial was Mr. Whipple...but he was creepy, too.

I'm sorry. What were we talking about? I'll stop now...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.