Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 87 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438086 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#406507 - 08/11/12 08:15 PM Re: Finding an Abuser [Re: charlesxy]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Thank you. I had been searching and once I got his initial of his middle name I found where he was working, where he went to high school and year he graduated and his college. It help me pinpoint his exact age and all this let me know he is still alive today. What I eventually do with it--I am not quite sure. I need time to think everything through. But I do not want any other child hurt.

#407143 - 08/17/12 10:20 PM Re: Finding an Abuser [Re: charlesxy]
charlesxy Offline

I do not consider myself to be a violent person and have never had more than a speeding ticket in my life and certainly do not want to go to jail, especially for a piece of shit child predator.

However, if I were to find him, what recourse do I have?

Can I, for example, post flyers about hiim around his work and home to let people know about his past?

Would this be considered harrassment?

Don't many or most pedophiles seek employment near or around children? It's scary to think that this scumbag is workingt at a school and no one knows about his proclivities.

Is it reasonable to assume thet he molested others in the past decades and that perhaps someone actually caught him?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.