Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (jahfree, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447746 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#406690 - 08/13/12 03:33 PM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: tshodson]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks, Obi.

#406718 - 08/13/12 08:43 PM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: Obi]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: Obi

in essence, for those that think the sanctions are unfair now, a multi-year death penalty would've been the end of penn state, all it's athletic programs and would've severely crippled the economy in that area of the state of pennsylvania...

And that's where we are still making human sacrifices. "Society!" "Civilization!" "Humanity!!" Earth people are none of those things.

So the Azteks, the Ancient Greeks, and the "whatevers" where oh so backward and stupid...sacrificing a virgin for greater prosperity in the village.

" Sh*t Charlie...His father is the family bread-winner. We can't put him in jail. The family will be on the streets for God's sake. We'll all have a talk with him and smooth this thing over."

"Kid...don't you go talking about Mr Sandusky that way! Don't you realize what he does for this community? ... for the poor? Hell, don't you realize what he's done for your very family? Stop telling such horrible LIES!"

So the boys were either human sacrifices for the prosperity of Happy Valley, OR they were unwilling prostitutes.

#406752 - 08/14/12 02:57 AM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: Still]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gentlemen,

While we all have points of view that can be deeply passionate on the topic, this is just a reminder to avoid anything resembling personal attacks and to encourage civil discourse. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

#406762 - 08/14/12 03:36 AM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: tshodson]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
OMG! what I wrote above was not aimed at anyone here. Just stating a human trait. nothing to do with anyone here. please believe me.

#406816 - 08/14/12 05:11 PM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: Still]
scottyg Offline

Loc: Seattle
Rob. Not to worry. That Mod warning was a long time coming and it was aimed in my direction.

Your post was quite entertaining. I like the metaphor that we're still throwing our virgins into the volcano. Nothing to be anxious about. Please don't stop being outspoken.

-Scott

#406823 - 08/14/12 06:40 PM Re: Paterno's Family Is At It AGAIN [Re: tshodson]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Heh, I think it was aimed at me, too. Carry on, Rob.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.