Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 87 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62510 Topics
438086 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#405649 - 08/02/12 05:46 PM true pain
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
true pain
        is knowing that this world
    would not
be diminished by one iota
            if I were not in it

we are
        the only reason
                we have
and
    the only chance
available

Kirkridge - October 2008
Alta - September 2012
Alta - September 2013

#405675 - 08/02/12 11:33 PM Re: true pain [Re: MarkK]
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
If there's one person in this world who cares about you, then the "world" would be diminished without you. Even if that person falls to being yourself sometimes- Love for self is a great reason to keep pushing. Your pain, deserving to be expressed. Your child, deserving to live happily again. In synchronized happiness with the man who overcame it all and graces this whole community with great works. Truly great works. Survivor-based or not.

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#405812 - 08/04/12 10:16 AM Re: true pain [Re: MarkK]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
I would and do miss you mark please dont think you have nothing to offer as you have presented something to us all
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#406209 - 08/08/12 01:16 PM Re: true pain [Re: Tyler845]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Tyler845
If there's one person in this world who cares about you, then the "world" would be diminished without you. Even if that person falls to being yourself sometimes
and sometimes there's not even yourself. that's when things get ... dicey

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.