I can remember a time when I was always naturally comfortable. The childhood mastery of my emotions and my surroundings. ( so it would seem) Lately, I think in terms of re-gaining my particular insight. Strength- exactly who I am, abuse aside. The title to this post has become a base of peace toward re-claiming my strength of character and presence. I never worried about my reactions, how I would hold my face, anything that would keep my mind running loops and off my in-discriminate pain / fear hiding just under my surface. This post's title, in terribly simple terms, explains *it* for me. A take on my recovery in a nutshell.

I hope everyone who reads this is blessed, and I trust by your presence on this board that your journey toward wholeness is well under way. I care for you all vicariously through this page because of our shared insight for one another. God bless you, and if you don't believe in god , may you find peace in any manner you can accept.

Much Love

Jim

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ