Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443102 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#40498 - 02/04/03 01:58 PM Michael Jackson
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
The interview with Jackson recorded for British TV was shown here last night and will apparently be shown in the US today - Tuesday 11 Feb. Dont know any more than that.

It's a remarkable interview, and without giving anything away I think his nickname of Wacko Jacko is well deserved.
The guy has deep problems.

Dave

#40499 - 02/04/03 08:04 PM Re: Michael Jackson
gg1978 Offline

I didn't see the interview, being in the USA.. But this web page came to mine.... ;\) ;\) ;\)

HERE

#40500 - 02/04/03 10:06 PM Re: Michael Jackson
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Hey GG thanks for the link.

That was very enlightening...

Crazy pun intended. \:o \:D

Victor

#40501 - 02/05/03 01:10 AM Re: Michael Jackson
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
GG that was in poor taste, funny but in poor tasts. Thanks GG \:\)

#40502 - 02/05/03 01:03 PM Re: Michael Jackson
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Very funny, I enjoyed that. \:D

On a serious not though, are the US police on his case again ?

Dave

#40503 - 02/05/03 05:56 PM Re: Michael Jackson
Mark S Offline

Loc: England
GG

That was SOOOOOOO funny. I've just got in from college, it was a bit heavy going so some light relief was much appreaciated.

Mark ;\)

#40504 - 02/07/03 02:47 AM Re: Michael Jackson
andrew-almost52 Offline

Loc: canada
I watched the Michael Jackson interview this evening (Feb 6th.) on 20/20. The words macabre,
ghoulish, mental, sad, pathetic, tragic, dangerous, manic, damaged, scary all come to mind. That boy is in serious trouble, and so are all the children associated with him. The image he portrayed in the interview and his denials and protestations are sadly so typical of both a victim and unfortunately, a perpetrator. I am so depressed for having watched it. Peace, Andrew

#40505 - 02/07/03 08:14 AM Re: Michael Jackson
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Andrew, while I didn't watch the interview, I've followed Michael Jackson enuf to agree with you.

If I didn't laugh I'd cry...

Nothin funny about what he is doubtless doing to those kids...

Victor

#40506 - 02/07/03 12:38 PM Re: Michael Jackson
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Andrew
How I agree with you, he's so messed up he's a danger to himself and those around him, especially his own kids. But he's lived for so long in a completely alien world he doesn't see what's happeneing to him.

If that documentary had been about some unknown guy from a social housing project or trailer park the police would have taken him away before the final credits rolled.

The press are still going on about it here days after it was shown and most of the opinion is that he needs to be seperated from all kids and investigated thouroughly.
But there are many out there saying "you just don't understand, he's a caring person".
Sorry, but I think I understand too much.

Dave

#40507 - 02/07/03 02:21 PM Re: Michael Jackson
Mark S Offline

Loc: England
I see that the Authorities aren't even going to look into the matter. Whilst living in the U.K. I read that they would need a victim to come forward for them to act. The prosecutor claimed that as far as he knew it wasn't a crime to sleep in the same bed as a child. Maybe not, but is sleeping all he is doing? How do you know unless you investigate?

Well one of his Victims did come forward. It may have been a few years ago, but they came forward never the less. The problem they were bought off.

I felt sorry for Jackson, but is it right that the authorities don't look into this matter? After all he intends to adopt MANY more children.

Mark

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.