Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (Hopein14, don64, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#404917 - 07/26/12 06:06 PM Lackland AFB
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
It's a shame that there has been no hearings on the sexual abuse scandal at Lackland. Unfortunately there will only be a "closed door" briefing at some point in the future.

I hope we come out against a closed door briefing. Information about military sexual trauma should be out in the open.

"Closed Door" Briefing

Brian
"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#404960 - 07/27/12 12:32 AM Re: Lackland AFB [Re: LN3(SS)]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I believe that there has been so much sexual abuse in he news lately . That it is still in the public eye. This is the time that I wish that the funds were out there to make some TV service anouncments about the effects of sexual abuse . And the damage that it does to Peoples Lives.
Maby some of the Penn State 60 million dollar fine. Should go to educate the public

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.