Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (gatoonfanatic), 87 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#403977 - 07/18/12 04:14 PM *******VOMIT WARNING*******
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I wrote this on GMP as a reply to those who object to efforts to shut-down Penn State Football:

In General Reply,

An Org or institution can by its very nature be bad. Back when Americans held fundamental integrity as a valuable "given," leadership of such an insane and absurd fiasco would have resigned. But PSU is fundamentally rotten, thus rotten leaders have no hesitation to bathe in their own stench. Students with with no character in their persons riot for their insane Generals and embrace the destruction of the boys.

If the currently-signed scholarship footballers had one ounce of integrity, they would leave as well and demand (on camera) that their scholarship be honored. And if they didn’t get a default scholarship because PSU has no integrity, they ought to leave and find another way. But no...snuggle-in closer to the Devil Billy Longpass! Snuggle-in comfortably, as your position here is ensured to be sound...it was paid for with a sacrificed little boy! (and if you think I’m being overly dramatic here, you don’t quite understand the gravity of child rape)

I find it fully sad that adult American integrity has decayed to such an extent that we don't see leadership as being responsible and accountable for everything that happens under its roof. And now to think that the same leadership was directly involved in coverup that cost boys their sane and prosperous lives is beyond my comprehension.

To think that the leaders, faculty, students and athletes were/are not devastatingly outraged so as to call for the removal of football is blowing my mind. This was not a gambling scandal. This was not one of many boosters getting caught paying for Billy Longpass' mother’s Lexus. These were little vulnerable boys who trusted Penn State! Trusted Paterno! Trusted sandusky! And by default, the boys trusted the integrity of Penn State's leadership to run a sound and safe ship! There they were being raped...before an adult leader’s very eyes and we debate what he should have done. We pass the blame and point to others --- who told what to whom and when?

The insanity... the insanity that anyone has to argue that Penn State is, by its very nature rotten to the core ... What has happened to this country? The PSU Lions ought to already be a memory. Instead, we have debate? Clearly, we have no regard for the throw-away, disenfranchised children. Fully, we have no integrity if we farm them, and grown them in a promised future through The Second Mile. What monsters give little children hope and promises only as a guise for a nightmare...an end to life?...and the leaders remain with a death-grip on their precious PSU position... the rabid dogs can paint themselves and cheer in drunken blindness

Thus, I am certain there will be an opening kick-off in State College this Fall...and there will be ASPCA commercials with close-up shots of infected cat's eyes. Won’t you please donate to save an abused or neglected kitten?

Still's Globs

New Video

#403990 - 07/18/12 06:31 PM * [Re: Still]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/28/13 06:11 PM)

#403994 - 07/18/12 07:07 PM Re: Destroy Penn Football [Re: Still]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

$$$ means more than human lives.

That is the fundamental problem everywhere you go.

$$ to buy a human
$$ to buy others silence
$$ to buy a blind eye
$$ will get anyone anything if only they have enough $$ to meet the price demanded

Corruption devours humanity and $$ is its currency.

#404017 - 07/18/12 09:22 PM *******VOMIT WARNING******* [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
*********VOMIT WARNING*********
From a Penn State Football Website:

Nobody is perfect.

Yes, Paterno should absolutely have done more to follow up on and take charge of the Jerry Sandusky situation. He made a terrible mistake by not doing so. But don’t vilify a man who stood for all things good by attaching one chapter of a very complicated issue to his entirety. It’s so terribly unfortunate that such a painful mistake was part of a much larger issue – an abhorrent issue caused (allegedly, for now) by a man whose body, mind and soul are pure evil to the core; a man with whom Paterno had virtually no contact after his retirement (throat scratch/cough dismissal) in 1999. The fact is that Paterno and Sandusky were barely on speaking terms for much of the latter’s final season, and when he left, the situation certainly didn’t improve.

He was partially complicit and negligent in a certain way – that cannot be disputed. Paterno did what was required of him by following the chain of command in such a situation. But, in his own words, he should’ve done more. The view that his “old-world” thinking did not allow him to handle the situation properly is not nearly good enough. He should’ve done more. However, don’t think for one minute – ever – that his inactions came from a malicious place. Paterno devoted his life to the betterment of youth, and if you honestly think he purposely didn’t do what he should’ve done then you know absolutely nothing about the man.

In time, the hope is that when this situation fully unfolds, more people will begin to realize – with healing and proper vision – that Paterno was not the cause of these awful tragedies.

There will be much more written about the legend in this space as time marches on. For now, in the immediate days following his death, the only responsibility is to honor an incredible life. You never stopped giving, Joe. And now it’s time for people to give to you by honoring your life and your memory with the utmost respect it deserves: not for the records you set as the greatest football coach in the history of the sport – which you undoubtedly are – but rather for the way in which you graciously touched so many lives and hearts.

Goodbye for now, Joe. Although your body is physically no longer with the living, your spirit will live on forever. You did so much good for so many people and those who understand what you lived for, what you stood for and what you died for will fight to defend the entire you, not the you that was portrayed in the final months of your life. The word “better” is found quite often in this encomium and that’s because it applies perfectly here – the world is a better place because of you.

In your honor, as you loved to quote Latin phrases, here is the way you fought until the day you passed:
“aut vincere aut mori.”

SOURCE: Penn State and The Devil Himself

There's a new dance in Hell. They call it "The Paterno inferno."

Still's Globs

New Video

#404177 - 07/20/12 09:50 AM Re: *******VOMIT WARNING******* [Re: Still]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
>> You never stopped giving, Joe. <<

Yes you did, Joe, when you joined the cover-up. Barrrph!

John

#404779 - 07/25/12 04:35 PM Re: *******VOMIT WARNING******* [Re: Still]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 07:24 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

#404781 - 07/25/12 04:53 PM Re: *******VOMIT WARNING******* [Re: Still]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 07:24 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.