Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
5 registered (Scott1962, Kylie, don64, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443087 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#416191 - 11/13/12 09:50 PM Re: hello, I am quite a bit shy [Re: hankrigby]
JayBro Offline

Loc: Germany
Hey Hank! There are some real words of wisedom here on this thread. It is important that you love yourself and who you are first, including your sexuality. Worrying about labels is irrelevant, and really, it is but a cultural construct. What is important is what you like and what makes you happy. It will take time coming to terms with your attractions to men, but please understand that our society casts non-heteronormativity as shameful, wrong, "other", and so forth. Don't let these external views cloud your own self-image and acceptance...

Hang in there Bud! Remember too, so many of us here too have accepted our attractions to men, and we all have encountered struggle within it in some capacity or another. You are not alone.

#416286 - 11/15/12 12:43 AM Re: hello, I am quite a bit shy [Re: hankrigby]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
SSA seems to be common among CSA survivors, both gay and straight. Try not to worry too much about the labels. In time you'll figure it all out and be who you were meant to be.
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real"
Van Halen

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.