Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (26)
Who's Online
1 registered (learning2remember), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#403396 - 07/12/12 01:00 PM Here's The Report
scottyg Offline

Loc: Seattle
This is a link to an MSNBC News article with embedded video.

The scathing report is summed up with a single quote:

Total disregard for the safety and welfare of Jerry Sandusky's child victims by the most senior leaders at Penn State.
I'd give it to you if I could -but I've borrowed it.

#403397 - 07/12/12 01:08 PM Re: Here's The Report [Re: scottyg]
scottyg Offline

...stay tuned for the high-gloss damage control presser by Penn State at 3:30 pm Eastern. Somehow I doubt they're convening to announce the immediate removal of the Paterno Statue.

We'll see if they're going to announce meaningful commitments that contain lots and lots of zeros as reparation for these boys instead of vague promises to meet and discuss the possibilities of payments down the road. Hate to say this but this case is a personal injury attorney's wet-dream. Whom do you NOT sue?

#403418 - 07/12/12 03:53 PM Re: Here's The Report [Re: scottyg]
scottyg Offline

True to form the Penn State Board of Directors delivered an utterly uncompelling press conference that was dry as yesterday's forgotten toast. They trotted out the talking heads to talk about their improved processes, their greater cooperations and their action plans. The Freeh report's recomendations is their north star. All high-faluten' horse pucky. What a dodge. Their accountability is only for the internal proceses moving forward. They took "full responsibility". But there was no direct mention or apology in this press conference to anyboody raped by that asshole Sandusky.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.