Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (Mr. Malaise, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443248 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#402870 - 07/08/12 10:09 AM Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
It's tragic McQueary didn't remove the boy from Sandusky he saw in the shower with him. That boy as far as I know has not come forward and his identity is unknown.

I dislike the idea of giving Sandusky any good thing, but if offering him some perk in prison would get him to identify the child, that would be good, so he could be helped. Something like, an extra hour of TV a week, or something like that.

I would like that little boy to be found and helped. McQueary really messed that up.

#402887 - 07/08/12 04:06 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
Steve0123 Offline

This whole Sandusky trial has been driving me nuts...it makes me feel like the whole world is evil, all these adults knew or suspected and they let these children be hurt...and there is something I find grotesque and repulsive about his wife. She's so complacent about the subject so unapologetic, maybe I'm being cruel but Sandusky & his wife look like monsters, physically repulsive.

#402941 - 07/08/12 10:46 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Sandusky is no visual prize, that's for sure.

As for his wife, I don't get it. Hard to believe she didn't know, but there is a chance.

But the little boy is what I'm thinking about. They should try to find him. Someone knows who he is, and that someone is Sandusky. Or Second Mile must know ALL the kids involved in their program at that time. It's got to be one of them.

#402948 - 07/08/12 11:38 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
It would be in Sandusky's notebook. Yes Sandusky kept a notebook with names and all kinds of information about his victims. I guess the police have it. I definitely heard about it. There are other victims than the ones we have heard about. That's all I know.

Puffer

P.S. What I heard about Sandusky's notebook was that the victims were organized by name, with a brief description, such as hair type. S. scored them 1 - 5 according to their response to various types of sexual activity, such as oral or anal or whatever. I may have heard this on ABC's Nightline near the time of the trial.

Edited by pufferfish (07/10/12 11:57 AM)

#403017 - 07/09/12 12:03 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
tshodson Offline

This story will continue to unfold. More emails are surfacing about Joe Paterno and the University and their roles in the cover-up of these activities. It looks like Paterno attempted to cover up more than the abuse given this story.http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/09/emails-from-ex-psu-official-blast-paternos-atrocious-behavior/

#403037 - 07/09/12 04:04 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
scottyg Offline

Loc: Seattle
I've always supposed this tragic and anonymous boy has failed to come forward because he is no longer with us.

Lord knows many of us have gone through the motions, this boy might've succeeded. sigh. deep frowning.
I'd give it to you if I could -but I've borrowed it.

#403039 - 07/09/12 04:22 PM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh, the schadenfreude! I can't wait for the official Freeh report to bury Paterno for good.

#403058 - 07/09/12 07:40 PM * [Re: Disappointed]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/28/13 06:07 PM)

#403130 - 07/10/12 10:21 AM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: Disappointed]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Ask yourself though.... would you want to be that guy???

I mean think about it. In the case of those who came forward and testified, they had control of what they shared and what they told. It was their choice what they declared happened. Do you think they gave every horrible detail?

This poor guy, would now barely be into his 20's and the whole world knows. They all know about the kid being @ss raped int he shower. Would you want to come forward and say that you were that guy?

He's had no control of what information was shared because there was a witness. So now what he does have control of is keeping himself safe by not telling people he's the one from the shower.

Maybe some day, if he is still living, he'll be able to come forward.

I can only hope that perhaps through all this he's found a counselor and at least shared it with one person, so he can start his healing.

If it was me, I certainly would never want to be identified until I was good and ready.

#403134 - 07/10/12 11:03 AM Re: Sandusky's Victim Seen by McQueary [Re: JustScott]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
Originally Posted By: JustScott
Ask yourself though.... would you want to be that guy???

I mean think about it. In the case of those who came forward and testified, they had control of what they shared and what they told. It was their choice what they declared happened. Do you think they gave every horrible detail?

This poor guy, would now barely be into his 20's and the whole world knows. They all know about the kid being @ss raped int he shower. Would you want to come forward and say that you were that guy?

He's had no control of what information was shared because there was a witness. So now what he does have control of is keeping himself safe by not telling people he's the one from the shower.

Maybe some day, if he is still living, he'll be able to come forward.

I can only hope that perhaps through all this he's found a counselor and at least shared it with one person, so he can start his healing.

If it was me, I certainly would never want to be identified until I was good and ready.

+1

my story

my vlog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.