Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
1 registered (Banjo596), 58 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437996 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#402720 - 07/06/12 04:52 AM Sully Erna
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
http://youtu.be/gH0XV0Oqmrc

http://youtu.be/3RkWrR4tlwQ

http://youtu.be/puEH6BbV7pQ

http://youtu.be/effbDA9djU0

this is my personal tribute put here for my brother Jeremy... what can I say.. It's like my feelings are here in these songs and i can't say them any better but to put these down.. the last one i really love. i like the all just the last and first one is really my heart.. the third i heard and thought of my sons...

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#402755 - 07/06/12 10:13 AM Re: Sully Erna [Re: dragon]
alex05 Offline

Loc: nowheresville
Wow Jayy, so very hard to listen but awesome...

#402782 - 07/06/12 05:06 PM Re: Sully Erna [Re: dragon]
scottyg Offline

Loc: Seattle
Dagon-

I am so sorry for your loss. It's so unfair. You have endured enough pain to fill 1,000 lifetimes. I have quietly read everything you've ever wrote here on M.S. and I am so filled with tears. I think of you and your son literally everyday, no exaggeration. Especially today because it's clear by your posts what Jeremy meant to you.

I've wanted to reach out to you from the beginnig but I feel like a weenie with a paper cut trying to relate to a dude whose been poisoned, stabbed, beaten and drown. Every day. For a dozen years. So frogive me, Dragon, if I've been aloof and in awe of your inner strength and your outward humanity.

I am sending all my love your way ...you can get through this. You are tough and resilient and capable. Ayou have awesome taste in music. That Seppie mix you sent my way made me smile. As a matter of fact you are wthout a doubt the hardest dude I've ever heard of. Rambo, Conan, and all those other fake tough-guys got nothing on you. You may not feel like that today or tommorrow or the next day. But the past speaks for itself. You've come through it to be here with us on the other side. Stay here, Dragon. You are an inspiration to the world.
I'd give it to you if I could -but I've borrowed it.

#402804 - 07/06/12 10:28 PM Re: Sully Erna [Re: alex05]
dragon Offline

yes it is very hard to listen to but yes very awesome...

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#402805 - 07/06/12 10:39 PM Re: Sully Erna [Re: scottyg]
dragon Offline

Scottyg
glad you liked that little Sepultra post i had... and i thought Rambo and Thor were much tougher than me... I don't see the strength or resilience or anything right now.

Quote:
I've wanted to reach out to you from the beginnig but I feel like a weenie with a paper cut trying to relate to a dude whose been poisoned, stabbed, beaten and drown. Every day. For a dozen years.

Please don't feel like that bc you certaintly are not. Our abuse and pain might be same or different but truly no one including you is that just because its more severe...all our abuse if SEVERE so please trust me when i am trying to say not to feel like a "weenie" because you are not that. Jeez i hope that made some damned sense...
thank you again and i will try hardest to come through it and stay here... we are ALL inspirations to the world...
Jayy

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.