Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
7 registered (Bluedogone, Obi, don64, I Want 2 Thrive, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64011 Topics
446744 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#40266 - 05/30/01 11:38 AM Re: I'm the ultimate COWARD
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Update - I'm in the process of writing down the details of my abuse on paper. This is more difficult than I ever imagined.

I feel like I'm 10 years old again. But I'm finally begining to understand how he was able to abuse me for over a year. He used my feelings of shame and fear against me. He manipulated me to keep quiet. He knew I was so ashamed and fearful for looking at those dirty magizines that I could not tell anyone. I was afraid that he was going to tell my mother and the nuns at my new school that I was looking at pictures of naked girls. The nuns would tell God what I was doing. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, Go straight to HELL and BURN!!!

I am writing out the details of my abuse for the investigators that I am working with. This process is taking longer than I thought but they have come up with some ideas to corner him that I have not thought of. It will be worth the wait. It is also giving me the time I need to prepare for the confrontation.

Please say a prayer for me (as I am not yet able to pray for myself),

Brian

#40267 - 05/30/01 04:56 PM Re: I'm the ultimate COWARD
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Brian,

I am with you 100%, your doing great too. our setting a great example for others by doing what your doing, i will be saying some prayers for you for sure, keep up the good work, your a good man.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#40268 - 06/04/01 03:15 AM Re: I'm the ultimate COWARD
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I fianally realized who the coward is.

I'm starting a new topic. Please post to me there. "I'm a SURVIVOR !!"

Brian

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.