Thanks Rafael,
I know the loss of a life affects us all deeply, and I suppose it doesn't matter if the child dies as a victim or an adult SA victim takes their own life, the abuser is the murderer whichever way we look at it.

So many of us have been far too close to that narrow line, many are still still performing a desperate balancing act.
But I'm sure that as long as they have the will and the courage to come here and share their load with others, they will stay the right side of the line.

All the people I have experience of who have tried, or succeeded, in taking their own lives were living in secrecy about whatever problem they were enduring. I certainly did.
And that is surely the biggest problem, maintaining the secrecy, and keeping the facade of "being ok" to the outside world.
Share your burden with just ONE person and the load is shared and lightened. But I know it's hard.
The temptation, through depression, is to retreat back into the secret world once more. It looks an easy, comfortable place to be. We tell ourselves "say nothing, it's easier that way" but it isn't.
Tell the world, tell your friends, tell us- over and over again if you want, never shut up about it, 'cause if you do the bastards come creeping back into your head.

This topic, like many others, has drifted off at a tangent, but death's a hard thing to ignore, and like I said, if it happens it's another murder, even if a coroner says it's suicide.

Remember this from the M.A.S.H. theme tune ?
"that suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I can take or leave it if I please....and you can do the same thing if you please."

Lloydy