Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, focusedbody, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441390 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#401920 - 06/27/12 11:08 AM ONE-DAY WORKSHOP IN MEMPHIS - AUGUST 18
overcomer4life Offline

Complete Change Ministries, in conjunction with Binghampton Community Life Center, will host "OUT OF THE MATRIX: Facing the Giant of Childhood Sexual Abuse" - a one day workshop for adult survivors and families. This event will be held on Saturday, August 18, 2012, from noon until 4pm at Binghampton Community Life Center, 3079 Crystal Avenue in Memphis, Tennessee.

GENERAL OVERVIEW: This session will prayerfully be the start of a support series for survivors of childhood sexual abuse (CSA) - an issue that plagues the hearts of MANY (often in silence). The event will be open to anyone who would like to attend. Due to the tremendous outcry for assistance in this area, our goal is to provide this initial session at no cost to participants. Seating is limited, and we will not be able to permit any more guests once the allotted building capacity has been reached.

The one-day workshop will feature group topics, as well as a breakout session for male survivors, one for female survivors, and one for families/friends of survivors and parents of young children. Topics of discussion will include protecting children, warning signs of abuse, benefits of counseling/therapy, healing and moving forward, and resources to help loved ones who are now living in the aftermath of CSA.

An RSVP is needed to ensure adequate preparation of lunch and workshop materials. All attendees must register by 5:00 p. m. on August 15, 2012.

REGISTRATION LINK: http://out-of-the-matrix-workshop.ettend.com/

Together...we will get there.

#401921 - 06/27/12 11:11 AM Re: ONE-DAY WORKSHOP IN MEMPHIS - AUGUST 18 [Re: overcomer4life]
overcomer4life Offline

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.