****Triggers****

It's disgusting and horrid. Relieved I found out the rest. Found out today watching that Sandusky crap.

The rape happened on May 17th, 1972. I was 3 years 8 months old when it happened. Left with a couple the night my brother was born because the family I was supposed to be left with wasn't home (no idea if that's really true).

Anyway, the couple, he was military, used me for a sex game. Naked during the whole thing. I was made to please her orally. I sometimes can feel her cum on my face chin, and neck. Had to play with her boobs, suck her nipples first. She played with my penis throughout this experience. I know she sucked my penis at some point. After her, the guy tried to make me suck him. I suffocated so he quit then he sodomized me and cried the whole time. I absolutely despise being touched back there. I don't think he came in me. Truth is I don't know. This happened over several hours. I know they had sex after they did all this with me sitting on the end of the waterbed watching TV. I watched TV till it went to snow. No sound.

Whomever the original person was died that night. Another, a girl, took over and sat and watched TV. She was over the bed and she took over when he died. It's really disgusting. She came to be right after the sodomy. I can't hear the sound of them. I know the waterbed moved as the couple had sex by themselves. The body just sat at the end naked and never moved as she took over. For some reason, they ruined the underwear the body wore and had to wear the guy's the next morning. They made some excuse when they came to get her and another to explain her wearing just underwear and nothing else. Of course, nobody knew. Ready to leave and got yelled at for ruining the underwear. Fuck me.

I know she checked her down there (anus) to make sure it was hurt/bleeding many times that next day and days after. They used the underwear then a towel to try and stop the bleeding. Fuck me, right. I do know she wanted to kill those two people while they slept. Too young and didn't know how. She couldn't find her when she was 27. She thought she found him and he had died. In the SS death index. Otherwise, she would have found them and killed them both.

I'm cold right now. In shock. Don't know what to think.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"