Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
5 registered (Nathan LaChine, RyanW, 3 invisible), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444480 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#400873 - 06/19/12 12:41 PM Scumdusky Turned My World Upside-Down
JLM Offline

Four years in therapy, pile on the medications so I can function like a normal and productive human being, I thought I was starting to deal a little bit better in life and maybe I was starting to heal from severe sexual abuse that occurred from at least the age of 6 until I was 15.

I keep track of everything going on in my hometown of Philadelphia and the priests and lay teacher on trial there, but it was Jerry Scumdusky who came along last November and just opened up a hole in my soul I thought I had capped off. Scumdusky's interview with Bob Costas contributed to this thorn I've been trying so desperately to remove from my heart for over 20 years.

When grown men shower with little boys, there's something wrong. Why is it so easy for me to see the deviance in such activity and not even one criminal charge is filed? "Cover-ups."

Regular people looking the other way instead of getting involved to protect the safety and innocence of a child.

Dottie Scumdusky = Coward
Joe Ped-terno = Coward
Graham Spanier = Coward
Gary Shultz = Coward
Mike McQueary = King of cowards
Joe Amendola = Sympathizer and legal stragegist of cowards
PA House Judiciary Chairman Ron Marsico = Coward & Protector of Pennsylanvia's child rapists.
Msgr. William Lynn = Coward & Deviant
Fr. Brennan = Coward & Deviant
Fr. Englehart = Coward & Deviant
Fr. Avery = Coward & "Admitted" Deviant
Teacher Bernard Shero = Coward & Deviant
Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput = Conspirator & Coward
Pope Rat = Conspirator & Coward

There's plenty of scumbags to go around.

#400883 - 06/19/12 01:34 PM - [Re: JLM]
exhale Offline
MaleSurvivor

-

Edited by exhale (01/13/13 11:38 PM)

#400899 - 06/19/12 04:26 PM Re: Scumdusky Turned My World Upside-Down [Re: JLM]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 06:48 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.