Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
9 registered (CafeMan, learning2remember, 6 invisible), 64 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62561 Topics
438347 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#400598 - 06/16/12 02:59 PM Am I just paranoid
Ohio Offline

I never have struggled with my sexual identity. I've always loved woman and there bodies, but the only thing that makes me think im gay/bi is for the sexual abuse that happened to me. I never stopped him from doing what he did to me and also what I did to him. I was 13 or 14 years old. He initiated the first contact with me by asking if I was asleep and I never responded so he penetrated me. He always seemed like he knew what he was doing. But im just wondering If I was gay or bi by never stopping the contact or saying anything to anyone

#400603 - 06/16/12 03:48 PM Re: Am I just paranoid [Re: Ohio]
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Hi Ohio,
I'm just a girl with a friend that's a survivor, but you're post has been up for 45 minutes, and I think I should answer since everyone else is outside!

From what the guys write here, not responding doesn't mean anything other than -- You didn't know what else to do! When you're a kid, and you don't have any experience in life, and someone wants to do something, and you don't know what to say, you stay quiet!

As for not telling anyone, my friend, the reason I'm here, he was abused at age 5 and I was the FIRST person he told - - -when he was 40!

You're pretty typical.

You're not paranoid, you just don't know what to think. When the guys show up, they'll tell you your reactions were perfectly normal for a perfectly normal heterosexual child!

D.

#400606 - 06/16/12 04:24 PM Re: Am I just paranoid [Re: Ohio]
Bradley P Offline

Loc: AR
At that age Ohio, it's difficult to ascertain sexual things...even if it felt good, it was likely your first sexual experience, and let's face it, at that age, anything and everything is a turn on.

The point is, this person took advantage of you, if only by using the abuse of power over you. You're never at a good place to say yes or no when your a child, or early teen in your case.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.