Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63546 Topics
443994 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#400449 - 06/14/12 08:03 PM Re: My Story [Re: Thunder]
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Thank you so much for taking such a big step Thunder. I can identify with major parts of your story, not the least of which are the feelings as a survivor.

Best wishes,

Kenn

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

#400516 - 06/15/12 03:32 PM Re: My Story [Re: Thunder]
lukehorace Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
I'm so touched you shared your story with us.

Every now and then I get a little anxious about my partner's history. Let's just say he was "popular" to use a euphemism that isn't too negative.

The way I deal with it is reminding myself that he has a story, too. When it comes up I always just say, "My one hope is that all those encounters brought you pleasure and led to happiness." I actually feel that way now. I think it was stuff he had to go through. Whether I like it or not, it's part of who he is, and he is a person I adore with my whole heart.

Be kind to yourself today. We're all thinking of you.

#419357 - 12/17/12 08:27 AM Re: My Story [Re: Thunder]
jfransiscus Offline

Loc: sydney,australia
i do feel better after i told my close friend (yes just one friend knows this), that i was molested by my dad's employee in my young age repeteadly. but i honestly just feel the urge to tell because i learned that he died last year. i was so relieved to hear that. but turned out when i was alone in my room that night i cried. i cried and those vivid images felt like they were coming to live, i thought i enjoyed the caresses, well i was still probably just 7 or 8 at the time so i didnt really understand.
true i never talk to any proffesionals about this. i cant even tell my other friends about this cos in my opinion it really is an embarassing stuff to tell, but its killing me inside not to tell so most of the time i would dismiss the thoughts, thinking it will do me no good to think about it. but sometimes it would just surfaces but i keep on supressed them in deeper.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.