Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64007 Topics
446732 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#399365 - 06/04/12 01:16 PM questions regarding acting out
lucylives Offline

From the book by Paul Laaser, really opened my eyes.
I quote: Sex addicts may experience more tenderness and nurting from a prostitute than anyone else. One sex addict loves to be treated like a baby by prostitutes. He gets powdered, diapered and cooed over as if he were an infant. With sex addicts and prostitution, we are not just dealing with perverted adults looking to satisfy their lust. WE ARE DEALING WITH BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDENT IN ADULT BODIES WHO ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES"

Is this true?? To those of you who have acted out, is this a part of it? Are they safe cause they don't judge and only give you want you want and pay for?

For supporters, is this your husband?

Does this resonate with anyone?

#399367 - 06/04/12 01:52 PM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
Steve0123 Offline

I understand what he is saying...I have lived pretty much asexual my whole life, I have never been to a prostitute and I hate being touched by anyone...and so now as an adult, when I fantasize about sex I want to be loved and nurtured and cared for...I don't want to be hurt , I want to be loved....I gotta believe its a reaction to my childhood and in some ways it is so opposite of what an adult sexual man should be, I am suppose to be the aggressor and the dominant one...I gotta believe women would generally be turned off by a needy man.

#399377 - 06/04/12 05:08 PM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Well Yes

I am now finally getting down to dealing with the sexual part of my life, as I call it "the final frontier"
I am having to learn how to feel, I am having to learn the difference between sensuality and sexuality. I am having to learn how to touch with out it being sexual, how to eat food and enjoy it. What does food have to do with this, well it all boils down to I have to learn those things a that 'normal' people learnt as children, that I did not.
I need to learn what a sweet caress is, and what a lurid touch is.
So yes I can fully accept what they are saying, I know that I need to access that child that I left behind 42 years ago, and I need to teach him all the beautiful things in life.
I need to teach him that the woman I married 20 years ago does love me and that she does not want to hurt me.
I really have a lot to teach that child, but mostly the child needs to know that he is now safe and that big me will keep mini me safe.

Thanks for the post Lucy

Heal well
Martin

#399388 - 06/04/12 06:44 PM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
phoenix321 Offline

Loc: USA, FL
deleted

Edited by phoenix321 (07/16/12 11:47 AM)
Edit Reason: deleted

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#399441 - 06/05/12 07:58 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
herowannabe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
(((Phoenix)))

... I'm speechless...

Thank you for this. It helps.

herowannabe

For I know the plans I have made for you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

#399443 - 06/05/12 08:15 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
lucylives Offline

Phoenix
Thank you so much for writing that. It must have been very painful. I think I get it.
sent u a pm
Good for you, Whome.
Steve, having needs does not make u a needy man. Everybody has them. It takes a real man to express them. You will find the right person. Women love to feel needed. We want a man who can take care of his life especially if he needs a little help from us.

#399448 - 06/05/12 08:38 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
Esposa Offline
F&F Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Phoenix.... I don't know if it is cathartic for you, but man, it is maybe one of the most powerful things I have read on MS... just dumped right out there, the inner musings of the mind. WOW

#399453 - 06/05/12 09:11 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
lucylives Offline

I agree with Esposa. If our husbands were able to put that in words, we probably wouldn't need a site like this. I, for one, would be filled with compassion and would never be angry with him again.

#399458 - 06/05/12 09:45 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
phoenix321 Offline

deleted

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"

#399472 - 06/05/12 11:44 AM Re: questions regarding acting out [Re: lucylives]
phoenix321 Offline

deleted

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.