Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (tbkkfile, GT13568, Craig64, Obi, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63579 Topics
444199 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#399362 - 06/04/12 01:07 PM new memories
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

Loc: TX
Upon working on myself and my SA as a preteen, i began remembering possible abuse from alot earlier in life.

My 1st "flashback" was around the age of 5 when my oldest sister(5yrs older than me)had me on top of her having sex with her. I recall her saying she had to go get cleaned up.

I also recall around the same time my other sister (3yrs older) playing doctor with me. I feel like this was more exploration than anything. However I do remember when I was a few yrs older that same sister fondling me multiple times to completion.

Upon trying to put the pieces together I remember having a very strange dream around the time i had sex with my sister as a child. In the dream I remember having a party in the back yard and the food and drinks were dispensed through a naked man and woman standing on a picnic table thru their genitals.

I also remember shortly after my other sister fondling me i defacated in some type of plastic container and put it in the top of the closet and blamed it on the dog.

I assume these are psycologic side effects??

I havent confronted either yet, and i am not worried if they deny it or not. I feel as long as it gets put out there it'll be less on my shoulders to carry around. Also I have no ill feelings towards them like i do the male abuser from when i was older.

Is this normal?

#399567 - 06/06/12 09:46 AM Re: new memories [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

Bump.......

#400779 - 06/18/12 04:42 PM Re: new memories [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

bump......

#400853 - 06/19/12 08:44 AM Re: new memories [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Ego:
I think that your question(s) might be made clearer. Maybe come up with a couple questions you have and get some responses. The sister who is three years older would have been in the age range for exploration sex games that is normal. However,
Quote:
I feel like this was more exploration than anything. However I do remember when I was a few yrs older that same sister fondling me multiple times to completion.

That goes above and beyond for an 11 or 12 yr old to bring you to orgasm. (A child who is not yet able to ejaculate is still able to have an orgasm by self-stimulation or at the hands {or mouth} of another.) So, if you experienced orgasm without ejaculating at that time, it is normal.

#401025 - 06/20/12 10:41 AM Re: new memories [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

Finally some feedback! Thanks Ken! I remember the orgasm with no ejacualtion as i was still a child. I don't think she used her hands, she didn't wanna touch it, but was amazed by it. I think she used some craft sticks or something.(wow how weird and humiliating) hahaha lol im over it. I appreciate your effort in responding to my empty post!

Originally Posted By: Ken Singer, LCSW
Ego:
I think that your question(s) might be made clearer. Maybe come up with a couple questions you have and get some responses. The sister who is three years older would have been in the age range for exploration sex games that is normal. However,
Quote:
I feel like this was more exploration than anything. However I do remember when I was a few yrs older that same sister fondling me multiple times to completion.

That goes above and beyond for an 11 or 12 yr old to bring you to orgasm. (A child who is not yet able to ejaculate is still able to have an orgasm by self-stimulation or at the hands {or mouth} of another.) So, if you experienced orgasm without ejaculating at that time, it is normal.

#401460 - 06/23/12 05:57 PM Re: new memories [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Okay, EgoSumQuiSum,

Is that baby driving a stick?!

Are you a race car driver??!!

;^)))

D.

P.S. It's good you have no ill will towards your sisters. It's good to be on good terms with siblings.

Edited by Disappointed (06/23/12 05:58 PM)
Edit Reason: dded post script.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.