Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447690 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#399190 - 06/02/12 09:33 AM where are you?
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey guys, I guess alot is going on inside my head so I havent posted here lately cant seem to gain my voice,but I finnished this not long ago and was reading it this morning. it seemed so appropiate for where I am about now. WoR was great!btw I guess it is what has me so stirred

Where are you? I hear the sound of reason; it calls to me still from somewhere. That voice from beneath the rest of the sounds which breeds hope and grows peace, it is there somewhere. I hope to amplify, to increase his voice give life to his frame. So that, no longer a phantom, He might finally rest in his rightful place… It is not so now! Turmoil, confusion, fear, all assail at various times as competing tribes hoping for conquest. And in the noise of the battle his voice is stifled and this captive is taken driven from tribe to tribe for the sake of torment. “You are this not that” no “that not this.” Torn by what was, in an attempt to be pressed into what is. Yet I am not that! I refuse to be cast! I will be that which I choose fear be damned! Am I not a man? Is it not for me to measure the noise I choose to allow? What is this noise anyway? It is nothing but a phantom, a cruel apparition to be sure but it is not real! It is merely a reflection, a Hodge podge of all that frightens. Monsters and ghouls, and witches…they are nothing, a fairy tale. This spell that has so mesmerized, it is not. It only exists as I allow it and it must go! It came from hell and to hell it must return but it cannot draw me there because reason still calls and to Him I must go. The compass is of some use though failing. And even a map is of little avail. But the sound Oh! The sound that though so very faint refreshes me so. Reviving the hope that has held me fast and till that day when the noise has been suppressed and finally reason will be clear

#399192 - 06/02/12 09:38 AM Re: where are you? [Re: newground]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Hang in there new you will make it just hang on Mike

#399198 - 06/02/12 11:21 AM Re: where are you? [Re: newground]
dragon Offline

Loc: on the river between Hades n V...
WOW amazing... thank you for sharing this
Jayy

I want justice I want you overthrown;I want courage I want to stand alone;I want your arrogance and I want your pain;I want your everything and I want you dead--- Rev Theory: Justice

#399323 - 06/04/12 04:16 AM Re: where are you? [Re: newground]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
thanks jayy im still trying to put the thoughts back together but its nice to be understood

#399360 - 06/04/12 12:58 PM Re: where are you? [Re: newground]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 06:19 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

#399387 - 06/04/12 06:15 PM Re: where are you? [Re: newground]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
thank you bodyguard I always try to share if it seems it might connect.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.