Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443961 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#398705 - 05/29/12 04:11 PM Cludder
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

Loc: TX
I understand i'm new here, however I have been on forums for along time!

I have never seen such a cludder F*** way of putting things together.

The Stickies should be highlighted to seperate them from normal posts. Also under the last sticky there typically is a thick bold line denoting a new section.

The Stickies should only pertain to that specific topic, not everysingle sticky in each subcategory.

How about next to each topic you have a corelating picture instead of everyone having the same piece of paper.

What about a new post button so we can click it and see all new posts, it'll help get more coverage!
You could also put one of those scrolling banners on the left so it scrolls the new posts.

And what about the colors? Are you creating a visually safe/neutral environment? Some color would dress this place up nicely!

Please take my critisim as constructive and not negative and rude. I think these changes help users be more comfortable and possibly open up more. Ultimately the more coverage the question gets the more responses they recieve. Hopefully that would help people out more.

Thanks.

#398827 - 05/30/12 10:34 AM Re: Cludder [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
EgoSumQuiSum Offline

Loc: TX
bump.

#398858 - 05/30/12 01:01 PM Re: Cludder [Re: EgoSumQuiSum]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gentlemen, please refrain from using this forum as a discussion forum for WOC questions.

This topic will be addressed at the next WOC meeting. The WOC meets every two weeks to discuss any topics brought to their attention in this forum. This topic will be closed until such time that the WOC can discuss the topic and return with a response.
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.