Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (JayBro), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63591 Topics
444241 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#398506 - 05/27/12 03:27 PM JAYY and Thursday
StormRyder Offline

Loc: on the river between hadies an...
ok i wated to post an update while i have time and at teh house moving the last little bit of stuff that we have with help. I know Jayy can't be on the laptop and all bc of reasonings beyond my control. But he will be back on thursday once the net is up. Computer is already set up for that.
He is still very grouchy but i am hoping int he next day or two he changed the attitude and finds it a bit peaceful and relaxing at the house. Its quiet at the new house which is needed and everyone is very nice and welcoming. Little d is also fine but not talking yet. I hope soon he will. He and Zues love the place, I can tell. Least Jayy will have movies to watch with Little D and I, we will have friends help me and him get the place together in the few days left before phone and internet is installed and we can go around finding places he and little d likes for them to go too. There is a park right down the street from the house so it isn't far for that. As for other things we will be adventuring out just to keep him busy and trying to cheer him up. If i thought this rule of no net for him would make him this unhappy i would have contested it but he also has to learn to venture away from comp and put off writing for some time to venture outdoors and find things he likes to do. I know with him in castes he doesn't want to and being 19 with little D i know people give him a hard time about it. But i will be with him and hopefully show him what to say if the situation should arise. Planning on a trip to the game preserve for him and little d. Until we get it going thursday...
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY EVERYONE AND BE SAFE
Storm
Show me! how bleeding hearts can pound
If we stand together, we will be unbroken!
UNBROKEN--- BLACK VEIL BRIDES

#398539 - 05/27/12 07:06 PM Re: JAYY and Thursday [Re: StormRyder]
Aberrant30 Offline

Loc: I live on the Emerald Coast, F...
what about school? Have ya'll thought about puting littel D in to a school around the area?
And the end of every place."
Hint: It's in front of you right now.
(Formerly known as Aberrant30

#398541 - 05/27/12 07:20 PM Re: JAYY and Thursday [Re: StormRyder]
Human Offline

Loc: private
So much going on, wow. Moving is usually traumatic but this move seems to be the opposite of that. phew!

We are all sending good vibes your way. Keep up the strength smile

Kurt

#398545 - 05/27/12 07:25 PM Re: JAYY and Thursday [Re: StormRyder]
mike13 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California USA
Storm you are doing a great job with Lil D. Tom is right check out the schools in the area. They might have a summer season and Lil D could meet some of the kids. Enjoy the new house Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.